008

LIPS moving in motion, even after two years as his hands goes to her waist to hold her in place. She eventually pulls away and catches her breath as he goes down to fill her neck with soft but hungry kisses.

"Harry..." She starts. "Should we be doing this?"

Her head lulls back, giving him more access to kiss, nip and suck all the skin on her neck. He slowly licks it up and stops to suck the area below her ear before whispering, "Don't know."

He goes back to her lips which now she kisses him back, giving in as she wraps her arms around his neck and her hands tugging on his hair. He groans a little bit too loud, making her pull away from the kiss. "Shh."

He chuckles and she giggles then they go back to encasing each other's lips. His hands now roaming her body around, from her waist to her stomach, up to her breasts. Her breasts became larger and fuller throughout the years. He cups them then squeezes her nipples, making her muffled a moan in his mouth. His hands left her breasts and trails it down to the waistband of her shorts.

He tugs them down and she lifts herself up so he can remove it from her properly. Breaking their kiss, he finally pecks a kiss on her lips and on her chin. He pulls her hands away from his neck and trails kisses from her hand, her arm to her shoulder. "So delicate."

He pushes the coffee table away from them and he sits between her legs. He takes her left leg and kissing his way up to her inner thigh and places her shine on his right shoulder. He stares at her white cotton panties that's forming a wet spot on the center for a while, making her so innocent for wearing it.

"Staring is rude." She jokes as she closes her legs but he stops her.

"Sorry, can't help it." He kisses it before hooking his hands on the waistband of it to slide them off her. He takes her right leg and repeats what he did on her left leg. His kisses inching closer and closer to her center, wrapping his arms around her thighs as he massages her inner thighs. She whimpers, begging for more that made him chuckle.

"Patience, babe." He continues to kiss her inner thighs and completely ignoring the wettest one who anticipates his lips the most. "It'll be worth the wait."

He nips and sucks the skin of her inner thigh, leaving her a hickey. "Harry, leave my thighs alone or I'll be finish right away."

He chuckles and finally kisses her lower lips with his, making her close her mouth with her hands. He licks a bold stripe in her slit, making her skin feel goosebumps. His tongue finds her folds and laps it hungrily. She involuntarily arches her back but luckily he pushes her down on her stomach. "Can't believe I have never tasted ya before, so sweet, love."

He toys with her sensitive bud that made her muffle a squeal. She grips the back of the couch beside where she's laying her head back as he brings his finger to rub her clit. She violently bites her bottom lip to contain her noises so they wouldn't wake up her sleeping housemate. He inserts one finger inside of her, making her gasp. "Fuck."

"Tight, just how I remember." He starts to pump slowly while waiting for her to adjust then adds another one, making her grab a throw pillow and bites on it. He looks up to her and sees her current state.

"Ya good?" He smirks.

"Faster." She breathes out.

"As ya wish." With a wink to her, he thrusts his fingers to him as quickly as possible. She bites on the pillow one last time before throwing it to her side again and throws her face back from the extreme pleasure she haven't felt for a while. Her hair sticking on her forehead and her face filled with vulnerable look makes a sight worth to see for him. "So beautiful."

He goes deeper as her lips sucking the silver and gold rings around his fingers, loving the cold feeling of the jewelry inside her. He curls his finger that made her utter her first audible moan, hinting him that he had hit the perfect spot. He continues to do that as she pants out loud.

"Meet me eyes, Vee." He orders as she obliges, completely under his already. He slowly lowers his head back between her legs and suck her clit without breaking eye contact and without slowing down his fingers inside her that continues to go deep into her.

"Oh my gosh..." Breathless for a first time in a while and never in a million years would she expect to be given a head by her ex boyfriend who she hasn't been in contact for two years. She agrees on what he said earlier. She also can't believed she didn't let him do this before they part ways. She didn't expect it to be too blissful and heavenly.

"S'alright, hun, m'here." The feeling of euphoria is rising to beg her to be let out of her body, clenching around his fingers that made him moan that sends vibrations to her center. "Let go, baby."

With a couple more thrusts and licks that he inhumanely increases in speed with same beat of her pants and most definitely the beats of his heart from watching a glorious sight, she arches her back as she finally reaches her climax. She lets out all of the white liquid that build up in her earlier. He continues to lick her clean while rubbing his thumb on her thigh to soothe her as he swallows.

He sits up and meets her eyes. She leans in and cups his face. He wraps his arms around her waist and she captures his lips to taste herself from his mouth then pulls away to stare at him. "Thanks."

He chuckles. "S'a pleasure."

She smiles and caresses his cheeks by rubbing her thumbs on it, making him lean onto her delicate touch. "Mi manchi."

He heard her whisper but it was in Italian so it was most likely something that he shouldn't know what she said. He opens his eyes and makes their foreheads touch. "Now, I really gotta go."

Her tired eyes change into confused as she narrows her brows. "With that?"

He follows the direction where her eyes pointed and saw the obvious tent on his trousers. He chuckles before answering. "I'll deal with it later, yeah? Ya need t'rest."

"At least drink a glass of water before going." She offers and couldn't help to resists. She pulls away to stand up. First to look for was her underwear but she couldn't find it. Too embarassed to ask him, she just wore her shorts instead and jogs to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

He stands up, adjusts his trousers and the white little article of clothing that's laying inches away from his foot catches his attention. He picks it up and hides it in his pockets immediately.

She comes back just in time and hands him the glass. He drinks it without breaking the eye contact with her and the smirk on his lips, making her blush. He hands the now empty glass to her and says goodbye. He walks first to the door and opens, just her following him. Just before he exits, he turns around to face her again. He leans closer and kisses her forehead before going, leaving a grinning Vesper Celeste.

a/n:

It's my birthday!!!! Please read, vote, comment and continuously support my story as a birthday gift to me. I most likely just update once a month so bear with me, please. Thank you!!!