▼ Ambiverts ▼

Ambiverts are people who fall somewhere in the middle of the introvert-extrovert personality spectrum, and they are people who have qualities of both extremes. As such, ambiverts are flexible individuals who thrive both in solitude and company, and they make great communicators and listeners.

》 Though unknown by many people, an Ambivert is an even mix between extrovert and introvert

38% Of the population falls into the Ambivert category

Being an ambivert means having a flexible personality.  Because they can swing back and forth between introversion and extroversion -- or just stay grounded somewhere in the neutral middle -- ambiverts easily adapt to new situations.

Signs you might be an ambivert

You have an ability to regulate behavior
Adjusting to fit the person or situation seems to come naturally to ambiverts.

You're a good listener and communicator
Extroverts prefer to talk more, and introverts like to observe and listen. But ambiverts know when to speak up and when to listen.

You're able to provide balance
In the case of group settings, ambiverts can provide a much-needed balance to the social dynamic.

Empathy comes naturally to you
Ambiverts are able to listen and show they understand where a person is coming from.

You feel comfortable in social settings, but also value your alone time
Ambiverts can feel like they're in their element in a crowd or when enjoying a quiet evening at home.

》Since ambiverts live in the middle, they have a unique ability to take advantage of traits on both ends of the spectrum. They might even have an easier time compromising when it comes to interactions because they can feel comfortable in a variety of different settings.

》Ambiverts are able to work well in groups and/or alone

Experts believe that extroverts have lower levels of dopamine, and so to increase that, they try to boost their stimulation. Meanwhile, introverts produce lots of it, and that can trigger abnormal stress responses that increase the feelings of anxiety. To lower it, they reduce their exposure to stimulants.
What about ambiverts? They're in a better spot since they might be able to balance dopamine release effectively. That's why they could manage their stress levels better and thrive, even in chaotic environments.

》They can thrive in both solitude or social settings

》An even split between talkative and quiet / Some view them as quiet while others see them as the life of the party

Very good at reading people/having conversations. They understand when / how much to talk and additionally understand when to be quiet and listen

》Ambiverts tend to thrive in Teaching, Sales, Production, and Interior Design positions/jobs

They Could Be More Successful than Extroverts
Many introverts shy away from jobs that require them to meet or engage with people not only because they don't want to be in crowds but also because they mistakenly believe these types of work are only for the extroverts.
More studies now reveal that it's the ambiverts, not the extroverts, who are likely to succeed in their career,

Ambiverts act uniquely on social media. According to an undergrad Arcadia University study, extroverts post more on social media and are apt to connect with people they don't know, while introverts stick mostly to close friends and family. Ambiverts don't lean toward either trend and simply do their own thing.