6

A couple hours later Hailey and Angela made it back to their flat. The two girls were sitting on their couch watching Ru Paul's Drag Race while talking. Angie was talking to Hailey about the boy she got the phone number of. "You've met more of Ethan's friends than I have." Hailey laughed.

    "Well you and Ethan have just started going out. You also went there with a job to do, I was just there to hang out." Angie told her. "Have you and Ethan talked about the second date yet?" She asked.

    "Ang we just had our first date." Hailey rolled her eyes.

    "Yeah, but I like Ethan for you! I only spoke with him for a couple minutes, but he seems really genuine. Also when I brought you up his eyes lit up and it was adorable." She said.

    Hailey smiled softly. She liked Ethan. Hailey had not felt this way about a guy ever. She hoped that they would continue to go out of a while, if not forever, but she did not like to get her hopes up.

    Almost as if he knew the girls were talking about him, Hailey got a text from him.

Ethan:)
Hailey, second date tomorrow
Night?

Hailey
Sure! I am most likely free!
What time?

Ethan:)
Does 7 work?

Hailey
Yeah! What are we doing?

Ethan:)
Do you want to come over?
Ill cook for you

Hailey
Oh! He cooks too?
So do you have imperfections?
Because I'm not seeing any

Ethan:)
Hmmm
You'll find them eventually

Hailey
7 sounds great. Ill see you then x

Ethan:)
See you tomorrow love x

Hailey sighed and smiled as she ignored whatever Angie saying. Ethan made her feel like she was back in school. She had such a schoolgirl crush on him. Angie rolled her eyes when she realized Hailey was not listening anymore. Angie took Hailey's phone off the couch and read the messages that made the girl smile. "So you're gonna sleep with him tomorrow night, eh?" Angie laughed.

"I mean probably not, but what ever happens rights?" Hailey joked.

"Hailey Marie Brodeur! Having sex on the second date, Who are you?" Angie hit her shoulder.

"All I'm saying is if he initiates it, it will happen." Hailey smiled.

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you!" Angie exclaimed. Hailey looked at her with a confused face. "Freya invited us to go shopping and for lunch with her, Talia, and Gee tomorrow!"

"I mean I would love too, but I have to edit." Hailey frowned.

"No you don't, I took care of it!" Angie smiled.

Hailey looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"I texted Cal and he said that he would edit his own video and let you have fun. Yes, I checked your planner, and when I saw you only had to edit Cals I took care of it." Angie explained.

"Okay wow you really are the best friend ever Ang." Hailey hugged Angie. "Wait I don't even know Freya, Talia, and Gee what am I gonna do?" She stressed.

"Hail don't stress, I don't know Talia and Gee either. Freya and I got along really well today and she said she wanted to hang out. I promise you'll love Freya, she's super chill and funny. Also you know Talia! You just edited for her!" Hailey said.

"Yeah but I didn't really talk to her. This is Simon's girlfriend, she could hate me and then tell Simon that I'm annoying and then Ethan will cancel our date." She spiraled.

"Hailey shut up, you're spiraling. She's literally not going to hate you calm the hell down. Hailey laughed.

"Okay, okay, you're right. I'm sorry, I just ugh! I just like Ethan a lot and don't want to do anything to ruin it. I'm nervous, he's to perfect." Hailey rambled.

"Alright you're being crazy, I think it's bed time." Angie paused Drag Race and pushed Hailey to her room. "You need to go to bed. I'll wake you up tomorrow, sleep in! You can miss a day at the gym!"