13

Hailey was sitting at dinner with Ethan. Angie was out with Jj and she did not want to be alone at the flat. They were at fancy restaurant because according to Ethan he had not had the chance to spoil her yet and he wanted to.

   She was wearing a little black dress and heels. Ethan was wearing a grey button down and black dress pants with dress shoes. Hailey thought he was extremely attractive usually, but tonight she could barely stop herself from jumping on top of him.

   "Tell me something about you not many people know." Ethan looked at her and smiled as he took a bite of his meal.

   "You already know basically everything about me." She laughed and thought for a minute, "Oh here's something embarrassing that I don't tell people. I was a huge theatre kid in school. I was in every show I could possibly do and I was actually quite good."

   "Oh really? I didn't expect you to be a theater girl." He laughed.

   "What does that mean?" She asked as she took the last bite of the chicken she ordered.

   "Well you just seem more introverted and awkward. It's adorable don't get me wrong, I just would not have assumed that." He smiled at her.

"There's a lot of surprising things about me." She laughed. Her phone started ringing and it was her father. Luckily they had just finished eating.

Papa?

Hailey you need to get on the
Next train Normandy

Why what's happened? Is
Everyone okay?

Hail I'm not sure how to
Say this, but your grandfather
Had a heart attack and passed
I was just called by your
Grandmother.

Oh my god! Yeah of course
I'll look as soon as I get home

I am in the process of
Getting tickets one for
Thomas And I right now

I'll text you when I mine

Okay I love you
Be safe

Of course I love you too
Papa. See you soon.

When the call ended she put her phone on the table and buried her face in her hands. "Hail what's happened, are you okay?" He questioned.

"My grandfather passed, I have catch the next train to Normandy." She said into her hands.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked as he took her hands away from her face and held them. She was taken back by his offer. "Just for like support you know." He elaborated.

"I would love that. Sorry I'm just shocked, no one has ever wanted to do something that nice for me before." A small smile formed on her face. He really cared about her.

He sad for a second, thinking, before responding. "Well I love you." He smiled sweetly.

"Well I love you too." She lent over the table and pecked him. She was not big on PDA, but this moment deserved it.

After much protest Ethan paid and the two went back to her flat. They purchased tickets for the train. They were able to get them for the next day, but it was super early. Hailey walked into her bedroom and started to pack clothes in a bag. She was able to pack fairly quickly.

They two then went to Ethan's flat so he could pack. Hailey decided to spend the night at Ethan's. She was sad. Her grandfather was very old, so it was expected that he would pass soon, but it still hurt. She did not have a lot of memories with her grandparents, since her family moved to England when she was still a child, but she still cared for him deeply.

Notes
HI IM SO SORRY I LEFT YOU ALL HANGING. IM ALSO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND ENDS SO ABRUPTLY!!! I had this written and needed to finished and edit it, but then my chem teacher posted SEVEN QUIZZES FOR THE END OF THE YEAR. I literally was failing honors chem and I was freaking out!!! I have two days left of school and I'm getting slammed with assignments! I wanted this chapter to be around 2000 words and this part was literally the intro, but it will probably take me a day or two to write, but I wouldn't be able to work till the weekend, meaning this probably wouldn't be updated till Monday and you guys have gone long enough! I love you all! I'm so sorry, but the next update will take a couple days so I don't fail French or Honors chem!! Anyway here's some pictures of my dog to brighten everyone's day and make up for my lack of updating!

 I literally was failing honors chem and I was freaking out!!! I have two days left of school and I'm getting slammed with assignments! I wanted this chapter to be around 2000 words and this part was literally the intro, but it will probably take ...

I deleted the picture of me so the people who saw better feel super elite 😎