8

Hailey woke up with Ethan's arms around her. She breathed in deeply as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep, but Ethan unattached himself from her and stretched out. He got up from the bed and started putting cloths on. Hailey rolled over and smiled at him. "I'm going to make breakfast, what would you like? Oh and here you go, so you'll be comfortable." He said as he placed a shirt on the bed.

   "You can make whatever you want." She smiled as she put the shirt on over her undergarments. And gave the boy a hug. She breathed in deeply, making sure she would remember this moment. She then followed Ethan into the Kitchen and grabbed her phone off the table. It was left there last night. She looked at her notifications.

Lads! Lads! Lads!

Ang
Hailey never came
Home tonight you
Know what what means
😉💦👅🍆

Frey
Hell yeah!
Get it Hailey 🤪

Gee
We don't know she's
Getting laid. They
Could have just watched
A movie and fallen
Asleep

Talia
Let's have high hopes!

Frey
Hopefully she's getting
Dickdowned rn

Talia
Oh my god freya

Ang
HAHAHAHA
JDNODJDBDS
FREYA KM CACKLING

Gee
You lot are wild

Ang
Bye guys
about to get Some dick
of my own

Talia
By who?!

Frey
My guess is jide

Ang
😉

Talia
SINCE WHEN WHAT

Ang
I mean since today.
I knew Hailey was going
To Ethans so I texted him

Gee
Go on Ang!

Ang
I mean
He's hot.
I'm hot.
Why not?
Living life on the edge
Plus I'm sure he's great
In bed.

Frey
Josh tells me he's got a
Big dick

Talia
FREYA

Ang
Score!

Today at 10:02 am

Hails
You lot are so annoying

    She looked up after reading the group chat and smiled at Ethan. He was currently dancing to a song in his head while cooking in his boxers and a shirt. She stifled a giggle. He looked back at her, smiled, and then blushed lightly. "Looking good." She laughed.

   "I'm aware." He joked as he went back to making whatever he was making. "I'm almost done." He told her. She nodded. Hailey went on Instagram. She had lots of new followers because Talia posted a picture of the five shopping yesterday.

   Ethan brought over two plates of food. On both plates was two pieces of toast with avocado, but one had a fried egg, and the other had mixed berries next to the toast. "I remember you telling me you telling me you didn't like eggs." He said as he put the plate in front of her.

   She smiled and blushed as she said, "thank you." It made Hailey feel special, he remembered such a random offhanded fact she said on their first date.

   The two talked about random things. Hailey brought up her dad, and told Ethan about her step-mother, who is only three years older than her, and only speaks Chinese. She thought Xiu, was very nice, but it was a little weird, consindering the fact that Hailey's older brother was older than their new "mother," but her dad lived off the idea that since he was rich he could do whatever he wanted.

   Ethan talked about his mom and her love of Twitter, even reading out some of the things she tweets. Hailey couldn't help but laugh with him. She even snorted at one point which made the two laugh harder. She asked him about the sidemen and filming. He explained the filming process, and the second channel, and how they get ideas. Hailey smiled as he talked, she noticed the way his eyes lit up and she could not help but smile, he loved talking about his job.

   "What's a random fact about you?" Ethan asked.

   She smiled at him, "okay so, when I get stressed, I bake. I bake everything. I know how to bake almost anything by heart. If you ever see me baking scones at four am you should be very worried." She laughed. Hailey was happy that Ethan was interested in her, it made her smile. No one had showed this much interest in her, ever.

   Ethan was ecstatic while sitting across from her. He was so interested in everything she said. Hailey could be rambling about nonsense and he would be listening to everything word. He had never felt this way before. He thought he was head over heels for Emily, but the love he had for Emily was only a fraction of how he felt about Hailey. This scared him, he had only known her for about a week and he already forgot how his life was without her.

   Hailey made Ethan feel as if nothing in the world mattered other than to two of them. He was absolutely infatuated with her. Little did he know, she felt the same way.

   The two continued to talk and laugh until her phone buzzed. The first time Hailey turned her phone upside down. The next two times it buzzed she put it in her purse, but then it started ringing. She sighed as she answered it.

Angie what do you want.

You need to come home
Right now!

What? Why?!

Because I have an
Emergency

Oh my god! Is everything
Okay? Do you need anything

You just need to come
Home!

   "I'm sorry, I promise I'm having so much fun with you, but Ang said that there's an emergency. I should go." She said and swiftly got up and went to Ethan's bedroom. She put on her jeans and her shoes and picked up her sweater and left the room. "I don't have time to change right now, I'm sorry, I hope She didn't hurt herself. I'll give this back as soon as I can." She motioned to the shirt.

   "Make sure Angela is alright and then text me, okay?" He said as he followed her to the door.

   Hailey opened the door and kissed Ethan. When they pulled apart they made eye contact, "I love," her eyes widen, "-ed this dated!" She added awkwardly. "Gotta go bye!" She ran to the elevator and got in. Once the door closed she banged her head on the wall.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.