CHAPTER 3

So sorry for the long wait.So just a little warning,If you're triggered by any scene containing rape or sexual harassment, please read at your own risk.
This chapter contains sexual scenes so read at your own risk!!
--------------------------------------------------
Walking home from the ceremony,she branched to her favourite place,the park by around 6pm.
She wanted to clear her head. Trying to replay the last few hours of her day...

"Lizzy,I understand what you're saying but we can't help you. He's too powerful to mess with,let alone report sexual harassment charges on him."

Taking a deep breath due to annoyance. He looked up at the girl standing in front of him with disgust.

"No matter how delusional you are,you're supposed to consider yourself lucky that he so much as talked to you and I myself was expecting him...." Leaning in close,he said with disgust.

".... to smell poverty from a mile away,but am not going to put myself into your mess.
He leaned back resting on his chair.

" Besides you're no longer a student at this institution. So you have to sort yourself out"

He said looking straight up at Lizzy with the hurt expression on her face ,he smirked.

"Besides, he's investing in the school".

The world was unfair. She couldn't believe the words that came out of Mr.Dulby's mouth. She thought he liked her but now she knew that she was wrong.

Deciding and accepting that she just had to put this behind her. She stood to leave. Besides,she already had the certificate she worked hard for.

On the dirt path leading to her apartment,she noticed a black car trailing behind her. it looked so out of place there and an expensive one at that too.

Alarm bells went off in her head.But before she could take another step to take off, she was surrounded by a group of hefty guys. Trying to feign bravery she tried to run but one particular guy was putting on a mask. For dramatic effect,the guy smirked and pulled off his mask revealing the most shocking piece of news. That he was:

" Pat?!" Lizzy called out in disbelief.
She blinked once,twice,thrice to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Yes Lizzy. Still think am revolting ,a good for nothing!" He shouted frightening her.

she took a step back in retreat but was blocked by the same guys. Smiling in victory he took a step forward and grinned because he could sense her fear.

Pushing past him,she tried to make a run for it only to be caught and slapped hard across her face by Pat,she lost her balance and she fell onto the concrete road scared.

She struggled again as the men tried to hold her up but to no avail. Pat used the opportunity to have a go at her.

Hitting her with no mercy, until he saw her slumped in their arms. He gestured to the side and they nodded. Moving into the dark alley with Lizzy still kicking and screaming as much as she weakly could. Noone would be able to hear her,this part of town was the deserted because all the cracks and junkies who lived here were rarely around, always looking for their next fix.

After dropping her down in the dark alley onto the hard,dirt covered gravel floor,they pinned her down as she struggled.

Pat unzipped his pants,bending on his knees,he caressed her exposed thighs.

He had always had a thing for Lizzy 'a crush'more like it but since he couldn't get her,he seduced her friend, Lilly.

And it worked for sometime, at least she had kept him entertained until that bitch dared to break up with him. The idiot ended up falling in love with him and was looking to change him. which was what he hated the most.
At least now he could have his fill. He smirked at the delicious thought of Lizzy filled his thoughts.