CHAPTER 15

"Alaska is a state located in the northwest extremity of the united states,west coast just across the Bering strait from Asia.It is also known as 'the last frontier'."
Lizzy read out idly as they both occupied the longue seats at the airport waiting for their private jet to land.

Blake was already impatient,glancing back at his wristwatch every 2 minutes.

She giggled.She had never seen this side of him,ever.

"If they don't land here in the next 10 minutes.They're all fired"
He commanded.

"Maybe something delayed them" He turned to face her then,folding his hands across his chest. Impatiently,he signaled for her to continue.

"Am listening"she became flustered.

"Well,I think...that maybe it was some unforeseen circumstances.That's all" she explained. Staring straight into his ocean blue eyes.

He nodded thoughtfully but he remained quiet.

Before he could enlighten her,the jet landed and they moved out.They walked to where the jet was waiting for them.

"Alaska is a very cold place" she grimaced and folded her arms around her body feigning shivers.

"Hmmhmm" Blake nodded signaling to the flight attendant as they got onboard.

"What would you be doing in the coldest place on earth?" She asked trying to gather her whipping hair as the wind howled on.

"Technically, its not the coldest place on earth.Antarctica is,but who's counting?" He shrugged his shoulders when Lizzy glared at him in annoyance.

She rolled her eyes and followed him to one of the leather seats in there.
The jet had a masculine feel to it,with its lush brown walls and brown leather seats.

"I have business associates there.I was thinking of launching a new branch there but I have to meet up with some people to finalize the deal."
He answered settling into his seat.He turned to the pouting lips of the gorgeous woman beside him.

What she had on was a combination of classy and simple, just like her.

He smiled at the pretty sight.

"Don't worry,It will be over before you know it" he added.

Clearing his mind of his earlier thoughts,

He linked their hands together and smiled smugly and added a wink.

She turned to look at him, rolled her eyes and looked away with a deep set of pink staining her cheeks.

She cleared her throat

"Ugh,you're incorrigible"

He laughed.

"Please tighten your seatbelts and prepare for take off"
They both did as the announcer said.

The flight attendant came to them with a well practiced professional smile on her lips.

"Sir,can I get you anything?"

She asked without so much as a glance at Lizzy's direction,her entire focus on him.

"No,thank you" he dismissed her with the wave of his hand and the woman in question scowled at his complete lack of interest in her but she managed to politely smile,curtsied and left.

After she left,trying to lighten the mood she inquired

"So,how long is the flight going to take?"

"Probably about 7 hours" he said turning the pages of a magazine that had been sitting on the table when he got in.

Lizzy's eyes went wide with panic.To flush out the angst she was feeling,she took a deep breath that seemed to soothe the panic in her .