BONUS CHAPTER

New character!!Stay tuned🤔 to know who she is

-------------------------------------------------

    "Good morning" Blake placed a chaste kiss on her cheek before taking his seat at the head table.
   He just got back in only just a few hours ago and he was showered and ready to go to work again.

   She pouted.He still didn't want her going to work until she was fully recovered.
"Good morning" she replied. Tossing around the pieces of grapes that went with her breakfast waffle.

"How long are you going to be at the office?" She asked.
He chewed a forkload of his waffles and a huge sip of his coffee.

Somebody was in a hurry.

"Probably the whole day." He paused and swallowed then continued.
"We're working on the final proceedings before the launch"
He hurriedly ate through the last of his bacon and eggs and he placed a peck on her forehead and he was off and out the door before she could reply to his goodbye.

Just as she was clearing her barely eaten breakfast...A text came.
She read the text which said:

  "Dinner at 8'oclock.A car will be waiting out front for you.Dress nice."

She beamed with joy at the text and she reread the text message over and over again She didn't realize that she was still where she was until Louisa tapped her lightly .

"You alright?" Louisa asked concerned.

"No..everything's fine Louisa." Lizzy decided to tell her to avoid her worrying.

"Blake just texted me that he wants us to have dinner" she giggled gripping her phone close to her heart and staring up at the ceiling .

Louisa gave a very loud round of applause and she beamed with joy and pride before giving Lizzy a big hug.

"You look good together" she said .

Just then they both jumped at the clatter of forks fell on the floor,Camille rushed to pick it up.

"Am sorry" she said,her cheeks flushed and her eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.
But she quickly masked her expression and bent to pick the utensils.

   🌸🌸🌸🌸
Evening couldn't have come any sooner.
She had tried on practically everything that Blake had had sent to her later that morning.

"I shouldn't be this nervous.Its not like its our first date..."

Oh but it was.

She giggled.All she had to do was get ready.She had settled for a black sleeveless gown with an open slit across the right thigh and a pair of black stilettos to go with it.

She rushed off to the bathroom. There was only an hour left before the driver arrived.

After she showered,put on a little bit of presentable makeup,her hair still freshly damp from the shower,She walked into her bedroom.

Glancing around the room,her eyes widened like saucers
"No,no,no,no"

Her dress was gone.And so were the others!

She searched high and low for her clothes but she couldn't find them.After a few frustrated minutes,she sat to catch her breath and regroup.That's when she saw that the laundry basket in her room was empty.

She rushed off downstairs and  found Louisa carrying a large basket of clothes in her hands.

  It looked heavy because Louisa was struggling to balance it on her waist as she walked.

Just when the basket was about to fall out of her grip,Lizzy stepped in.
"Louisa,you're not supposed to be carrying this much at one go.Its not okay" she looked back at Louisa as she walked in the direction Louisa was going in

"It okay.Am fine" Louisa reassured her, as usual.

She looked down at the basket to figure out what made it so heavy and she saw the dresses in a damp pile inside the basket as well as the dress she was supposed to be wearing tonight.

"Louisa,where did these clothes come from?" She inquired.
She would have heard if Louisa has come in to her room to take the laundry and Louisa always made sure to tell her first.

'But I was in the shower'.

Maybe not.
But she had to know.

"Oh,these are yours and Master's clothes,together I wash them but the gowns look new and expensive with their labels so I send them to dry cleaners."
Louisa explained, taking the load from Lizzy as soon as they reached their destination.

When Lizzy tried to protest and tried to help her, she informed Lizzy
"I hear driver come soon to pick you up."

Lizzy gasped and turned to rush off.The she turned to ask one more thing.

"Louisa,did you come to my room to collect these clothes?" She asked pointing to the clothes in the basket.

"No,I send my daughter to come get your laundry from your room"Louisa replied,spreading the clothes on the laundry line.

" Camille came to collect my laundry?"she repeated.

"I'll leave you to work then.See you" With that she sped off along with her racing thoughts and the danger which lay underneath the truth and she was determined to get to the bottom of this but first... Blake!

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
Long time no reads.
So sorry I didn't post throughout last week and most of this week as well.

I hope this would compensate for it for the meantime.
I just want to say a big thank you to all the people that have been reading my novel and you keep coming back,thank you❤

And if you would like to see more from me then make sure to follow me and share this books with your friends and family.

We're just getting started...😃