CHAPTER 9

Hey guys,its me again. Bringing another chapter to your doorstep.
I know this quarantine has been good for some and bad for others but for me,writing always helps me feel sane,so I hope that it brings you joy reading it. If that makes sense😂.
Anyway...Enjoy and don't be a silent reader.I would love to interact with some of you guys even though am just starting out.
Okay enough talking... 😇
Disclaimer:am not in any way Spanish,but I try my best to make sure they come out alright but if you notice any misspellings or anything,please notify me right away. Thanks😘.

--------------------------------------------------
The blinding light streamed in as the curtains were being folded back, Lizzy put up her arm to shield her burning eyes.
"subir y brillar, carino"
"Good morning"she yawned and groaned as she stretched her limbs.
"what time is it? "she stared around the sunlight lit room.
"eso es 9:45am" Louisa with a caring smile answered.
All Lizzy understood was the '9:45am' and she sprang to her feet,jumbling her thought processes as to why she woke up so late.
Louisa tried to back her in to the bed trying to calm her.
"dominar es no alrededor.El dijo a descanso."she said in a hurry which gained a look of confusion on Lizzy's face and a protest from her as she tried to go around her which was proving to be an annoying feat.
She tried reasoning with Lizzy which didn't do much because she was still struggling to outpace her.
"permanecer calma!"she held Lizzy by her shoulders and urged her to sit back down.
"I don't understand what you're saying!"Lizzy cried.
Lizzy saw the flash of hurt on Louisa face and immediately regretted her outburst. She sat back down at the edge of the bed.
"Am sorry,it..."
She apologized.
"It alright, Miss Elizabeth."she cut her off.
Joining Lizzy on the edge. They both observed a moment of silence before Louisa finally broke the ice.
"I understand you. But master, he go out and said not to disturb you. He say,he will be back" she informed her.
Lizzy could only nod her response. When her eyes landed on the Perusian glass round table in the middle of the room. Bold red letters in capital letters. She stood and advanced towards the object of interest where it lay face down on the floor haphazardly. It must have been kicked off the bedside table during her frantic attempts to leave .
'MULTIBILLIONAIRE, MR. BLAKE STONE'S SECRET GIRLFRIEND SIGHTED'
below was a picture of her and Mr. Stone as they both left their work building that night.His hands were placed around her back and the proximity spoke volumes.
The streetlights shone on her face, accentuating her face to a great degree. It couldn't have been missed.
As she read the artice,she become more outraged sentence by sentence:
"The lovely couple stepped out of their office looking all loving and inseparable. One can understand what might have transpired before they got down at the latest hours of the night. It is no secret of Mr. Stone's public display of promiscuity.
Everybody is wondering who the lady in question is? WHO IS SHE?
Will they continue to keep their relationship under wraps or finally give us the truth we all demand?
One thing is for sure, she isn't like the stereotypical class of women that had clung to the all time bachelor and playboy, Mr. Blake stone.
Mr. Blake has dated wide range of women, ranging from supermodels to upperclass heiresses. None ever passing the limit of a few weeks.
"where will this particular reationshil be headed to?will she finally be the one to tie down one of the most eligible bachelors in this country?or will she just end up as one of the notches on his bedpost?
The couple...
Lizzy slammed the newspaper on the glass table feeling very insulted and angry.
Who the hell was that reporter to make assumptions about her character much less Mr. Stone's.

Louisa watched Lizzy as she paced around the room,pausing occassionally to run her hands through her raven love in what looked like blazing fury.
This went on for a short while before Louisa got up and stop Lizzy in her tracks as she was about to make another detour round the room the umpteenth time,forcing her to look into her eyes.