CHAPTER 12

Hey guys,
So I've been thinking about the perfect ending for the story.But just for a heads up,the chapters will keep coming..so expect them😁😋

  So I was thinking you guys can share your input in the story. What would you like me to change or any ideas regarding the ending.
I know the story has just started but it would be nice if I could hear all your lovely ideas.

"Everything in life has a beginning and an ending
But we are not defined by it.So don't ever let it get to you .Live your life and ensure that you make the most of your time here on earth ."
               -Winny.

So don't forget to like and follow if you enjoyed it and you wanna see more...

-------------------------------------------------
  Evening came as fast as it could to Lizzy's dismay. She had managed to memorize everything but she still felt nervous,so she went through them all one more time.
With her hair taking the form of a hornet's nest caused by the many times she raked her fingers through her hair in frustration.

      Information ranging from his family members;his extended family inclusive,to his business associates,she had them all pinned to her memory.

  She glanced up at the aesthetic white clock on the wall for the umpteenth time and its bold letters read 7:20pm .

  Groaning,she settled into the couch, seeking its warmth. Sighing contentedly, she decided to take a short break,her head on fire.

  The doorbell rang interrupting her place of quiet solitude.
She headed for the door reluctantly opening it to let out a surprised yelp and the troops of people swarmed into the house,carrying clothes,dress racks and makeup.

    Caught off guard,a lady clad in a very feminine-cut suit approached her from the stairs.

  She jerked .
"Excuse me,can you direct me to where your boss is?"
The Lady in suit asked ,her gaze searching and raking her from head to toe.
She recoiled.

  "Did this woman just indirectly call me the maid?"

She glared at the woman in question before plastering a smile on her face,she opened the door wider and gestured for her to come inside
"Right this way"

As they approached the living room,there Blake was sitting comfortably on the couch she'd just vacated.Crossed-leg and looking smuggishly handsome.
She felt a faint stain of pink on her cheek.The living room was cleared.There was no evidence of everything that was there

Just then,Blake approached them,stretching his hand towards the woman in suit.
The woman took his outstretched hand into hers seductively, flashing him a sly smile,her eyes bright .

"Hello Mr.Stone,its a pleasure to meet you.You have a beautiful home." The lady held on suspiciously longer.

"Thank you,Shirley. The pleasure is all mine" he replied.Grinning widely when he sighted Lizzy's scowl from the corner of his eye.

  Lizzy looked at their enclosed hands and scoffed.
The two jeered towards her,Blake had on a grin and the lady in question looked at her with eyes reading to kill.
  Lizzy shivered.

They pulled apart.Trying to regain her composure, she smoothed down her suit and turned to face Lizzy then asking ,her eyes never leaving Lizzy
"So,who do we have here?is...she the one ?Mr.Stone?"
She asked batting her fake eyelashes at him and he nodded .