{11}

Oscar pulled up to lil smokes house, they all planned on going together. He parked then got out the car, he made his way inside the house. He tried to talk Cesar out of coming because he didn't want his brother getting hurt but the damn boy wouldn't listen. "Hermano, you don't need to be here" Oscar looked over at him.

"I'm not leaving" Cesar replied.

It caused Oscar to nod his head, he walked up to the door knocking three times. Few seconds later lil smoke opened the door, he let them in. The guns were laid out already, Oscar dap him up. "Aye foo" he said.

Lil smoke chuckled, he dap Oscar back. He looked over at Cesar, he didn't expect him to be there but the more the better. "So the other guys are on their way, you sure about this Spooky?" he asked.

"Yeah" Spooky nodded his head. He walked over looking down at the guns, he picked up the AK. This one the one he was going to use.

When the door came open, it was tbe rest of the guys. Spooky nodded towards them. He placed his small gun behind his back, once the guys were ready to go he looked over at them. "vamonos!" he said before walking out the door.

They all decided to take a blacked out van so they wouldn't see them coming. Oscar climbed in the back, with Cesar. He thought it would be best if Sad eyes drove, he glanced over his brother. He was worried, Cesar was never really involved in gang related things unless it was picking up a package or killing Latrell which he didn't do.

Once they pulled up on the block, Oscar opened up the door. He slide his mask on, he pumped the gun. He began to shoot, which caused some car alarms to go off. It woke up some Prophet$, when they spotted them they began to shoot.

One of the Prophet$ whistled, which caused a lot of them to come out. It soon became a shoot out in the area. One person immediately called the cops but they knew it would be forever before they got there. Soon a bunch more started to come out, it was way more then Oscar and the boys could handle.

"hora de irse" Oscar yelled out but soon as he did, he ended up being shot in the shoulder. "¡Mierda!" he groaned running up to a car, hiding behind it. He looked over at his wound, then looked over seeing Cesar. Someone was coming up behind him, Oscar cocked his gun then shot the person down. "Go!" he yelled to Cesar, he only wanted his brother safe.

"I'm not leaving you" Cesar yelled back. He started to shoot once more, he backed up until he was next to Oscar. "Let's go" he helped his brother up, he looked down he was bleeding pretty bad.

The rest of the guys had run off, sad eyes had took the car around the block because Oscar said so they could make a get away. But when they came around the corner, the Prophet$ surrounded it. Oscar needed to save his homie. "Go back to the house, I'll be right behind you" Spooky said.

He shoved Cesar off, his nose flared. "Go!" he yelled.

Cesar started to cry, he backed away then started to run towards the house. He wasn't going to stop until he got there, he glanced back to see if Oscar was behind him but he wasn't. When he finally reached the house, he was completely out of breath. He even began to puke a little, he walked up to the door and started to knock. "Heaven!" he called out in a raspy voice. "Open the door" Cesar spoke a little clearer this time.

Heaven was sitting there worried to death, she bit her lip. She didn't know if Oscar was coming back, it was killing her. She jumped when there was a knock on the door, when she heard the familiar voice. She got up and headed towards the door, when she opened it there was a very distraught Cesar but no Oscar. "Where is he?" her voice laced with worry.

Cesar didn't say anything, he just walked inside the house. He was still out of breath, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. "I don't know" he replied. "He was suppose to be behind me, shit load of Prophet$ came out. We couldn't hold them all, Oscar ended up getting hit in the shoulder" Cesar said. "Sad eyes was surrounded by a bunch of them, Oscar told me to leave" he added looking at Heaven.

Heaven's heart literally fell to her stomach, she whimpered a little. She just knew he was dead. "No, no" she began to cry. "I need to go find him" she tried walking out the door but Cesar stopped her.

He pulled her to his chest, he allowed her to cry.

I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish so I'm using google but I have been learning it.