{13}

When she arrived at Oscar's house, she walked inside the room. She packed up her bag, she started tossing her clothes in. She knew getting involved with him would end in heartbreak but why would she do it? Probably because when she first met him, there was a connection that's something that can't be denied. She sniffled then placed more clothes inside the bag. Once all her clothes were packed, she slung the bag over her shoulder then left the house.

She started to make her way down the street, headed towards Jamal's house. He may have been a weird kid but he was right about Oscar. Tears started to stream down her face once more, as she thought about him. She wished she'd never let herself get caught up with someone like him but it lesson learned. Even though she still loved him, she needed to let him go like he did her.

When she arrived at Jamal's house, she pulled the key out to open the door but it was already slightly open. She had thought Mr. Turner had left it cracked, she pushed the door slightly open but as far as she could see nothing was out the ordinary.

She stepped inside, there was a crunching sound under her feet. She glanced down to see shards of glass, a look of confusion fell upon her face. "Jamal!" she called out but there wasn't an answer.

She started walking making sure she didn't get cut by any glass, when she turned the corner she spotted Jamal, Dwayne and Mrs. Turner tied up. She quickly rushed over to them, started to untie but someone came up behind her. "I wouldn't do that" he said.

She put her hands up, then started to get up slowly. She turned around to see a guy with long hair, he wore a green durag, there was a tear drop tattoo on his face. She shoved him back then started to run but was met by a bigger person, he ended up knocking her down.

"I should kill your ass" Latrell said. "But boss won't like that, we saving you for something real special" he added. He looked up at the bigger guy, then nodded.

The guy came over with a green cloth, he placed it over her head. He lifted her up then tied her arms up, he dragged her towards the front door. Just about that time a green van rolled up, the man shoved her inside. "Let's go!" he called out.

Latrell nodded he walked out the house leaving the Turners tied up, soon the van drove off. She could hear talking but she tired to tune that out so she could listen to her surroundings.

The ride felt like forever, she tried her best to remain calm. "Can't we talk about this?" she asked.

"Shut up before I slap your bitch ass" Latrell said.

The only thing she did was nod, she wouldn't even be in this mess if it wasn't for Oscar. She blamed him for everything, ruining her life but she was also to blame because she knew what she was getting into. Soon the car had came to a stop, she nearly fell over. The opened up the van, getting her out. She could hear a train not too far from the building, she knew tracks were around here. They ended up taking her to the back, chained her to a chair. Then took off the blindfold, she looked around until her eyes landed on Tony. He was tied up as well, she looked over at the big guy that took her.

"This gonna be fun" he chuckled. He soon stepped out the door, locked it afterwards.

She just sat there knowing this was how she was going to die, she glanced at Tony who seemed to be knocked out. She began to cry again because she knew there was no way out of this.

While she was dealing with this, Oscar was across town trying to figure out a plan. He looked over at Cesar with a frown. "I can't believe you brought her here, after I told you not to" he said.

"I'm sorry" Cesar looked over at his brother. "She wouldn't listen to me but at least she's safe now" he said. He suddenly heard his phone go off, he read Ruby. "Hello" he answered. "Slow down, I can barely hear you" Cesar said. He put the phone on speaker so Oscar could hear as well.

"After Monse left you, she came by my house to check up on me" Ruby said. "We were going to the store, they  rolled up on us dammit" he added. "I couldn't do anything, they took her" Ruby started to cry.

Just about that time Oscar had received a text from Heaven's number, he wasn't going to read it but decided to. That's when a video popped up, she was tied up. He clenched his jaw, nose flared he was ready to kill someone. "The hell" his voice was laced with anger. Soon the camera went over to Tony, the person holding it cocked the gun.

"eenie meenie miney mo" the gun landed on Tony, that's when the sound of gun shots went over. They ended up killing the guy, it caused Heaven to screamed. "Shut up bitch or you're next" the dude said. This caused Spooky to let out a low growl.

"Spooky, it's time for you to decide" the voice spoke directly towards him. "Either you save the love of your life or brother's girl" the voice chuckled. "Only one gets to live, further details will come later" that's when the phone shut off.

Oscar and Cesar looked at each other, they had no idea how they were gonna save them both.

I wanna thank y'all for enjoying my story, it means a lot to me.
I'm also thinking about doing Oscar and Cesar imagines. What do y'all think?