{19}

Oscar and Heaven were sitting at the table enjoying some breakfast. Oscar had placed his fork down, then looked over at her.

"I think it's time for us to get out this life" Oscar said. "After what happened to Monse, I don't want it to be you, my brother, his friends or anyone else" he added.

She just looked over at him slightly confused, there was no way he'd be able to leave the gang.  Cuchillos wouldn't allow it. Before she could even speak, he said something that made her worried.

"That's why I need to take care of Cuchillos first" he said. "

"The head of Santos, you'll never be able to get close enough or alone with her" she replied. "Absolutely not, that's too dangerous" she shook her head.

"It's the only way Cielo" Oscar reached over taking her hand. "I want to have a life with you, kids, a home even a pool in the back of the house" he smiled. "I'm tired of this life" Oscar added.

"But.." she started to say but Oscar stopped her.

"There's no other way so let's just leave it alone" Oscar replied. He soon started to eat his breakfast again, like what he just said was normal.

She continued to try and eat her food but she just couldn't, what he said was too much for her. She glanced over at the time, she had promised Jamal and Ruby. "I have to go meet Jamal and Ruby" she said. "I wanted to check up with them, make sure they're doing good" she got up. She walked over grabbing his face gently, she smiled at him then kissed his lips softly. "I love you" she said.

Once she began to pull away Oscar grabbed her hand pulling her towards him. He sat her on his lap then looked into her brown eyes. "Don't stay long, if I have to come and get you" he chuckled. "I'll have to punish you" Oscar said.

"Hmm, I like the sound of being punished" she teased. "But I promise, it won't be long" she said. She got up off his lap then headed out the door. She had finally gotten herself a car, it was a subaru forester. Oscar had tried to convince her to get something else but she wasn't having it.

Once she was inside her car she started it up, then placed the seatbelt on and headed towards Dewayne's joint.

After a few minutes she finally arrived, she walked inside the place then headed towards the table. It was the first one she's ever sat at. When she spotted Cesar a confused look came to her face, she thought she was only meeting Ruby and Jamal. "Hey" she looked at Cesar. She honestly didn't know what else to say, she hadn't really seen him around the house. He would be gone when they wake up, then come in late at night.

"Hey" he replied. He was doing better because he keeping himself distracted by doing things for the gang. He looked over noticing Heaven wasn't really her talkative self. "What's wrong?" he asked.

She looked at him then shook her head. "Nothing, I was just thinking" she tried to end the conversation but Cesar wasn't having it.

"About what?" Cesar asked. He wasn't going to let this one go, he wanted honesty. "Is it about Oscar?" he asked.

Heaven nodded her head then let out a sigh. "He plans on killing cuchillos because he believes she'll never let him leave the gang life" she replied. "I think it's a stupid idea, maybe he could just talk to her" she added.

"Talking to cuchillos isn't a good idea, she'd never listen to him or anyone for that matter" Cesar said.

"We have to try right? What's the worse she could do?" she replied. "We can at least try and if she says no, then we'll let it go" she adds.

Cesar looked over at Jamal and Ruby, they were terrified. "I'm down" Jamal nodded his head.

Ruby shook his head but Jamal ended up nudging him which caused him to shake his head.

"Alright but don't let him know anything" she said. "It's a secret" she looked at them.

That's when a familiar voice was behind her, it caused her to jump. "What's the secret?" it was Spooky, he slid in next to Heaven.

"Nothing, I can't tell you" she replied.

"Jamal?" he asked looking over at the young boy.

Jamal quickly shoved food into his mouth, he began to speak which caused food to come out. No one understood what he was even saying.

"Heaven was just talking about how she wanted to surprise you for a date" Cesar spoke up.

"Really?" Oscar asked.

Before she could speak Jamal yelled out. "Yes!" he immediately shut his mouth after.

They all looked at Jamal like he was completely insane. Heaven shook her head then turned her attention towards Oscar. "Yes but I'm not telling you anything" she said. "It's a secret" she leaned over kissing his cheek, then placed her head on his shoulder.

Oscar nodded his head, he soon heard his phone go off. He opened the message then looked at Cesar. "We gotta go" he said. He lifted her head up then placed a kiss on her soft lips. "I'll meet you at home" he said. He got up with Cesar then headed out the place.