{20}

It was server days later, the group decided to meet at Jamal's house because they didn't want Oscar to ask them a ton of questions. They were super nervous, Jamal kept pacing the floor. "Could you stop?" Cesar asked looking at the male.

"Oh I'm sorry" Jamal stopped and looked at him. "We plan on talking to someone that's possibly going to kill us" he shouted.

"Jamal" Ruby called out his name. He was breaking out in sweats, he looked over at the others. "Are you guys hot?" he asked.

"No, I think that's just you" Heaven replied. She looks over at Jamal, then pointed towards a chair. "Have a seat" she said.

Jamal nods his head, he takes a seat across from Ruby who was still sweating. "So what's the plan? Just go inside her place, with heavily guarded people" he said.

"Cesar actually already set something up" Heaven said. "All we have to do now is talk to her, hopefully she'll listen or reason with us" she added.

Cesar nodded his head "we meet her tomorrow so you guys better be ready" he said.

"Tomorrow?" Ruby asked. He was breaking out in more sweats, he was drenched in it. "I need to go home, write down my will" he said. Ruby got up, trudged his way out of Jamal's house.

"I should probably leave too" Heaven spoke up. She sees Ruby leaving the house, she shakes her head. "Let's hope he'll be okay" she said. She turns her attention towards Cesar. "Are you coming home?" she asked.

Cesar didn't know if he was, he looked at Heaven then shrugged. "Probably later" he replied. "You guys don't have to wait up for me" he added.

Heaven nodded her head, she stood up. She knew Cesar was still broken up about the fact Monse was gone, they literally all were upset. She sighed breaking through her thoughts. She walked out his house, it was starting to get dark. She definitely hated walking in California in the dark, never knew who was around the corner.

After about ten minutes she arrived at the house. She made her way towards the door, used her key unlocking it. When she walks inside she noticed a couple of Spooky friends sitting at the table with him. "Hey everyone" she said.

They all went silent and looked over at her. It made her feel very uncomfortable, she had no idea what was even happening right now. That's when she sees Oscar getting out the chair. "Hola bebè" he said. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulled her body towards his. "Took you long enough to come home" he said. He leans down kissing her lips before she could speak.

Heaven kisses him back, her wraps reached up wrapping her arms around his neck. She had never felt this way about anyone before. With him everything seemed so right, she felt safe. She pulls away after a few more kisses. "I'm sorry" she replied. "Maybe I can make it up to you, when you're friends leave" she added smiling.

Oscar nods his head, his grip tightened around her but not enough to hurt her. He'd never do that to her, she was his life and he'd die for her. "Time to go" he calls out. He hears a few of the guys mutter, it causes him to look over at them. "I need some alone time with my princesa" he smiled.

Once everyone was gone, Oscar lifted Heaven up wrapping her legs around his waist. He made his way towards the bedroom. He closes the door behind them, then walked over to the bed. He lays her down, then started kissing on her neck. He hears her let out a moan, he couldn't help but smile. He could feel his cock press against his pants, wanting to get out and be inside of her. "I love you so much" Oscar said between kisses.

Heaven reached down once she felt him against her leg. "I love you more" she replied. She unbuttoned his pants then slid her hand inside, she started to palm his hard member. It causes him to moan, he couldn't hold back anymore.

Oscar pulled away, he pulled her clothes off. Then got rid of his own, he went back between her legs. He took his cock rubbing it against her outside, he moaned feeling how wet she was.

"Don't tease me" she moans. She reaches her hand up placing it on his cheek. She leans up kissing his lips roughly. "I want you now" she moans against his lips.

With that Oscar gave her what she asked for. It was pure ecstasy and love with each thrust. Their bodies were in sync with each other, it was like they were the only people in the world at this moment. There was nothing more prefect, than this moment.