{14}

Oscar stood up running his hand over his shaved head, he began to pace the floor. He stopped to look at Cesar then shook his head, he wanted to blame his brother but couldn't. This situation was on him, if would have left Heaven alone none of this would be going on. Oscar had never shown any type of emotion until now. "I can't lose her" he spoke lowly. "I won't" he shook his head. He pulled his phone out and texted the homies. "We're going to save Heaven, I'll talk to the Prophet$ leader. That gives us enough time to find Monse and get her out" he said. "This plan has to work or they both end up dead" Oscar added.

Cesar nodded his head, he could tell his brother was stressed from the current situation. He walked outside to call Ruby and Jamal. "I need you guys help" he said. "Meet at the spot in ten minutes" Cesar added.

Once he hung up the phone, he turned around. That's when he spotted Oscar standing there. "I'm gonna meet the guys, maybe they can help" he said.

"Sure you want to involve them?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah, Monse is their best friend so I think they'll be willing to help" Cesar said. "That way you can focus on getting Heaven out, call and do the deal" he added. He soon walked away to meet Jamal and Ruby.

Oscar flicked the cigarette he had in his hands, he had phoned the Prophet$ leader. They had an agreement to meet in the morning, he really hoped that was enough time for his brother. He walked back inside the house, he looked over at Sad eyes. "If she dies, a little piece of me does too" he said.

Spooky had never opened up, this was the first time. Everyone just thought he was a hard ass cholo with no feelings or sympathy for anyone but this actually hit him hard. The pain in his chest, the heartache he was feeling was becoming unbearable.

"She gonna be good homie" Sad eyes spoke. "The plan will work, we gonna save them both" he added.

Oscar nodded his head, he tried to hang on to the hope. While Oscar and Sad eyes talked, on the other side of town Cesar was meeting his friends. Once Jamal and Ruby came around the corner he looked at them. "We need to find Monse" he said. "Oscar thought about something that could work, we find Monse while he's doing a trade for Heaven. Letting them think he wants Monse dead" he added. Ruby nodded his head so did Jamal. "Ruby which way did they go? When they pulled off" Cesar asked.

"Follow me" Ruby said. Luckily the place was that far, where Monse had been taken. When they reached the spot Ruby began to explain. "They went up Franklin street, you know that's Prophet$ side" he said.

"And I don't think they will take Monse that far" Jamal said. "Because they can't really go anywhere because one side is Santos and the other is 19th street, if they have her it won't be in anyone's house but it'll be damn near just in case something goes down" he looked at them.

"Which means she's probably at one of their warehouses" Ruby said.

It had caused Jamal to nod and point at him. "It's best if we split up, could cover more ground" he said. "Just don't let anyone see you or we'll end up dead" Jamal added.

They nodded their heads then went their separate ways, as the boys were looking for Monse. She was trying to figure out a way to get out, she had some sort of plan but it probably wouldn't work. Still she needed to at least try. She looked around the room, that's when she noticed something. Glass which meant she could go over and cut herself loose. Monse began to slide the chair over, she grunted a few times. That's when she suddenly heard a noise which caused her to stop, she looked over but no one was coming. She proceeded to scoot towards the glass.

Once she reached it a sigh escaped her lips. She leaned back a bit, she was on her tippy toes. She ended up groaning this was hard, she began to think about her father, her friends and Cesar. She knew she needed to get free, she continued to cut through it. Monse ended up cutting her hand but she didn't care. Once she was finally was loose, she moved the rope off of herself. She then bent down taking it off her feet, she walked around the small room. There was no way out, she muttered under her breath.

Monse decided to wait until someone came through, she would attack them with the glass. She ripped a piece of shirt off, then took the glass off. She went over hiding behind the door, she was shaking scared. This is the type of situation she's never been in, maybe that's why her father wanted to send her away but she didn't want to leave Cesar behind.

Suddenly there was someone outside the door, she clenched into the glass. Once it was open the person walked inside. She suddenly stabbed him which caused him to fall, she immediately ran out then closed the door. She made her way towards the door, she looked around making sure no one was around. That's when she slipped through, she was finally outside. She looked around making sure no Prophet$ were around, when she didn't see any she began to run as fast as she couldn't.

She didn't know where her feet were taking her but she was going somewhere. She didn't looked back, the only thing she remembered were the sounds of gunshots. That's when she felt one hit her, she didn't know where she was bleeding from. Hers began to close, the only thing she seen was her life with her father. Her breathing became shallow, then nothing after that.