TWENTY FIVE

[1st of january 2020]

APOLLO AWOKE THAT AFTERNOON TO THE SOUNDS of harry snoring heavily beside her, a smile gracing her face as she remembered the previous nights events. the short but meaningful conversation they had before the clock officially struck twelve, the laughter and drinks that continued into the early hours of the morning and more importantly the antics that occurred in harrys room - which she was sure they were never going to hear the end of from cal and lux. depending on if they were conscious enough to remember it. 

she tried her best to not disturb his slumber as she slipped out of the bed, creeping downstairs to find the state of their lounge. the party streamers wrecked and confetti covering the floor as well as slightly deflated helium balloons stuck to their high ceiling. the clean up was certainly going to be disastrous. however she had very little cares about the state of the flat that wasn't even hers, and was more focused on finding some form of painkillers and the first drink that wasn't alcoholic in many many hours. she decided to not only help herself but also the hosts of the party, grabbing a few more water bottles and capsules to place next to the soon to be hungover boys she somehow got herself mixed up in. 

it took her a short while of preparing herself to enter the other boys rooms, not certain that what she was going to find was something her eyes wanted to see. from what she knew the pair of them were single so there was a very high chance they could've pulled the night before and she'd be interrupting them the morning after. after a short breath apollo opened the door to freezys room, thankfully he was hidden by the bedsheets but she did notice a mess of blonde hair on the far side of him causing her to chuckle.
she awed at the sight as she gently shut the door and hoped she didn't disrupt them. making her way to luxs room with a light tread, trying very hard to not creak the floorboards. 

she was unsuccessful but it made very little difference as the man was practically dead to the world, drooling with his mouth wide open and face covered in lipstick stains but also drawn on penises. suggesting that he had completely wiped out and somebody (likely jj or will) had decided to mess with him. 

crawling back into bed without waking harry was unsuccessful, although it was one in the afternoon at this point she still felt a bit guilty. he stretched and let out a loud groan and she could tell he was certainly feeling the hangover as badly as she was. 
"take these." she smiled and held out the two painkillers and a bottle of water that was previously tucked underneath her arm. 

he graciously accepted, practically inhaling the pills and downing nearly the whole bottle. "god you're a lifesaver." he thanked while reaching over her to put the bottle on the bedside table, pulling her back into him as he moved back. "ugh i don't want to move." he complained into her hair. fully basking in the fact that she was officially his girlfriend now. peppering kisses over her in admiration. 

it was slightly intimidating for him, considering they hadn't known each other for very long; but excited him at the same time. he was glad that apollo felt as comfortable with him as he did with her. he didn't believe in soulmates and wasn't going to start to throw that word around but there was something very comforting that they managed to gravitate towards each other as quickly as they did. 

she pressed a quick peck to his lips, distracting him from the thoughts that he didn't realise he let run so wild. "we don't have to move, but i do feel like at least a shower is on the cards because we stink." she joked, scrunching her nose up as he nuzzled her closer to his armpit causing her to gag. 
she desperately tried to wriggle free from his surprisingly strong grip. "so help me god if you don't let me move you won't have a girlfriend anymore, and thats a bit sad for you if you can't keep a girl for more than 24 hours." 

he quickly let go of her grasp and practically pushed her out of the bed, ushering her towards the ensuite, "right we'll stop smelling then spend the rest of the day in bed yeah?" he suggested, playfully pinching her hips as she began to strip. 

"sounds like a plan." she smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips before being backed into the shower for a continuation of the night before them. 

a/n - sorry its just a bit short, sweet and fluffy. im working on the finale x