A ticklish massage

Ages:
George: 23
Harry: 21
Noah: 20
James: 19
Me- aka Grace: 16

Here I was, sitting in the hot tub after a whole day of gymnastics. My muscles were saw as hell as I faintly closed my eyes, trying to unwind in the warm serenity. Unfortunately, if you have four older brothers that cannot happen.
It actually wasn't too bad at first. We were all relaxing quietly just enjoying the silence until Harry very kindly offered to give my shoulders a massage. Considering how fatigue I was, I accepted and leant against his chest as his fingers did there magic on my shoulder. What I wasn't aware about, was the fact that all my brothers were communicating in their unspoken language of how to torture me.
The massage was just what I needed. But after about 2 minutes, his fingers got lower and lower, until his fingers hit a weak spot on my sides. My eyes shot open as I started laughing like a maniac trying to pry his tickling fingers off, with no success.
"Awwwww, come on Gracie, your supposed to be relaxing, your ruining this experienced" Harry smirked. "In fact, George, her feet look like they need a massage"
George happily obeyed and grabbed both my feet into headlock and wasted no time in scribbling his fingers all over my arches and toes. At this point, I bucked and produced high pitch giggles as all my brothers laughed at my antics. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, Noah started to knead my belly and ribs, which the bikini I was wearing did not help the matter. At lightning speed his skilled fingers went up and down my ribs and belly, kneading in areas, and poking my belly button so I'd go mad.
"Gracie, your thighs look like they could do with a massage" James piped in.
I thrashed as all of my spots were being attacked. The mixture of my all the teasing and poking just made it that whole lot worse and the fact that my arms were totally free, yet I still couldn't escape. They then all stopped and looked at each other smirking while I gave them all death glares. Harry lifted me right up, so my belly was in his face. All of a sudden he nuzzled and raspberried his face into my belly button as I kicked the water and cursed every single word I could think of.
"Well well well, look who thinks she can curse without getting some kind of punishment" Noah smiled.
Harry then turned my thrashing body towards all my brothers while he blew into the crook of my neck whilst the others blew into my stomach. George and James continued to blow while the others assaulted my thighs, belly, armpits and feet. At this point, I was screaming for mercy because the torture was just too much to endure. When they finally stopped i splashed them all with water which turned into a water fight later on, as always, them ganging up on me whilst I get tortured.

Please let me know what you think in the comments, this is my first writing type thing so let me know what you like/ don't like :)