Better than you at football

George: 22
Harry: Second eldest 20
Noah: 19
James: 18
Me- aka Grace: 15

I had just come back from the gym and came inside the house to find no one there. That's odd, I thought. I walked upstairs, peered in all my brothers rooms, went down to the family room, no one. It was only until I entered the kitchen, I saw them outside playing a 'friendly' game of football. I skipped outside and was greeted by all my brothers and some arguing.
"It was a goal"
"No it wasn't, you were off side!"
"No I wasn't"
"Guys I was watching, it was offside"
"You're just saying that because your in his team"
"Well you're just saying that because your a sad loser!"
"Fine, I want a rematch" George yelled.
"Can I play?" I chimed in. All of my brother looked at each other and then nodded, most likely underestimating me.
"Fine whatever, how about Me and Grace, against your three?"
"Wow a girl and a cheater, yeah, that's gonna get you somewhere" said Noah, earning glares from us both.
"Fine, same teams but James, you umpire because your the most impartial."
"How about whoever loses, has to give the other team £20 per player" I challenged.
"Fine"
All my brother and you might be wandering why I was so cocky, well the truth is, all my brothers have activities and commitments going on every Wednesday afternoon til the evening and since it's so boring being in my own, I play and practice with the boys football team, now I know what your thinking and no I'm not on the team because it's just a boys team but the coach and the guys don't care if I just training.
James blew the whistle and Noah and Harry started with the ball, easily dodging George and dribbling, But not before being tackled by me, successfully sprinting up and doing a clean kick into the goal, clearly not off side. George and I jumped and cheered, while Noah, Harry and even James looked at me in spellbound. Shaking it off, they started again. They dribbled round me easily, doing a trick to get past George but luckily I managed to get up, sprint and header it out of the goal, defending it perfectly. George caught on, sprinted for the ball and shot it in with little effort whatsoever. This went on and on and soon enough the score was 15-3 to us.
"How the hell did you learn to play like that" Noah shouted at me.
"I thought you said girls couldn't play" I said as I battered my eyelashes at him. "I also think that you two owe us £20." There wallets emerged from MY pocket as I innocently took 2 twenties out handing one to George.
"Okay how about this, sudden death, whoever gets the next goal gets £100." Reasoned Harry.
"Fine by me" we all walked into position. As Harry was running with the ball I tried to tackle him but I felt myself being lifted off the ground by my sides, which of course made me melt into a giggling mess. George however managed to tackle him and pass to me but again Noah rugby tackled me onto the ground. He then picked me up so my back was in his chest and my arms were pinned by my sides.
"FOUL" I shouted still in his arms.
"Right that's it, I want no part of this" and with that, George swiped the 20 from the ground and ran off not wanting to get stuck in the middle.
"So, how does it feel to be beaten by a 15 year old girl then?"
I shouldn't get this cocky because I felt his cold fingers working down my sides working into my tummy.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH, NOOOAAAAHAHHAHAHHHH, SSTTTOAAAHAHAHPPPP BEIIIIIINNNNGGGG SUUAAAHAHAHAHACCCHHHH AAAA SOORREEE LOOOSSSEERRRRR"
"I'm sorry, what was that, a sore loser? right you asked for it" he kneaded his hands into my belly and laid me on the ground, me still squirming. James, despite not needing to get any revenge, lifted up my arms and started spidering my armpits while Noah and Harry squeezes every inch of my sides. All I could do was be at their mercy.
"GUAAAYAYAYAYAAAASSSSSS, STTTOOOAHAHAHPPPPPPPP"
"So, who taught you football then" their fingers slowed down but didn't completely stop so they could let me answer.
"Ssssooommmee boaahahyyyssss in thhe yeaahahar abovveee tauahahhahaght meeeee-AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH" I screamed because as I was halfway though saying that, Noah stuck his finger in my bellybutton and James played my stomach like a piano.
"Did she just say boys?"
"Did you just say boys?"
"What boys?"
"I don't want my baby sister talking to boys"
"Awww do you have a little crush on one of the football players, is that what it isssss?"
I blushed at all these questions still getting tickled, the truth is, I actually didn't like any of the football players that way but all the teasing and laughing made it worse which totally gave off the wrong idea. My face went completely red, mainly from laughing and from blushing.
"Awwwww is someone going red?"
"Well maybe we should tell those boys just how ticklish you are, I think they have a right to know"
"And tell em about your sweet spot right about here"
As he said this James presses his fingers on my ribs earning a scream from me.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NNOOOOOAAAAHAHAAAA PLLEEEAAHAHASSSEE DOOOAHAHANNN'TT TEELLLLLL"
Although they were probably joking, considering how close I was now with the football team, I would not be surprised if they all tickled me to death considering I was the only girl.
Noah, James and Harry then all went in for the killer. Harry kept his finger in my belly button while they all blew raspberries repeatedly all over my stomach. This time, despite not being restrained, I still couldn't push them off properly. I kicked and screamed probably annoying all the neighbours with my laughter. It was only when George came back outside.
"Alright guys, she's had enough, let her be"
"Fiiinnneee" all the boys moaned.
"Alright who's up for another game, but Gracies on my team this time" Harry said.
We all got up and played again, this time Harry and I were winning, but no bets this time..........