Sassy queen 2

This is continuing on from Sassy Queen- Enjoy!
George: 17
Harry: 15
Noah: 14
James: 13
Me- aka Grace: 9
Dad: 38

Two words: Leg it. I sprinted down my garden dodging all the long trees. Now here's the question, do I run, or do I hide? Hang on, they saw me run out here, what if I snuck back into the house and hid. I could already sense this was by far one of my dumbest ideas but, I had nothing to lose. Well, apart from a lifetime of tickling, but I anticipated that anyway. I slowly went round the side door and sprinted, quietly up the stairs while I turned around making sure no one was following m-
"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed slamming smack band into Harry. "I-I th-th-thought yyou were outside" I stuttered.
Before he could do anything, I ran down the stairs, of course, because it's my luck, I ran into someone else. Noah. Who wasted no time in grabbing me and putting me down on the staircase. Harry sat above me and gripped his hands above me, but because I was in the staircase, it meant if Harry let go of my hands, I would slide down the stairs, so I had no choice but to stay still. Just then, I heard more footsteps coming. Surprise surprise, it was George and James.
"Found your hearing aids get old man?" Knowing it couldn't get much worse from here, so why not push it. George smirked at me, because no matter how annoying I was, he always found it amusing how gutsy I could be.
"I don't know, I thought you would have come across them when you were cleaning" he said as he began to poke and flutter my bare sides from my riding t shirt.
"Yoouuuu knooww Iii didhihiddnntt actuahahallyy cleeaannn, it's juuahahastt youurrr ollldd memahahrryy" I giggled, unable to move much without risking being let go down the stairs.
"I'm sorry what was that?" A new voice said from the bottom of the bannister. Oh no.
"Did you just say you didn't clean up the family room" he said trying to hide a smile, i sighed in relief, he wasn't really angry because he had a playful spark in his eyes, much like my brothers did.
"Dahahdddyyyy, nooahahahahhh" I giggled still being tickled. My dad then came up to me, sat on the stairs and pushed my belly button, while tickling my midsection. Uncontrollable giggles and screams came out while George scribbled my hollows.
"It's a shame that if you push this belly button, she doesn't do her chores, she just laughs" smirked my dad.
Harry then lifted me up from the staircase and put me on the floor of our first floor hallway.
"So Gracie what were you doing while I was out?" My dad asked playfully.
"I was cleaning" I said extremely unconvincingly. All my brothers just laughed at my antics. George bent down to where I was.
"Well I cant argue with that" said my dad.
"Yeah well, you know what they say, the older you get, the more you leave your battles to your sons" I mumbled.
"See, this is what we have been putting up with" Noah exclaimed.
"Well, looks like Gracie here needs to be taught a lesson" my dad said coming over to me. George still crouching down next to me, pushed my struggling self down on the floor and sat on my arms, unfortunately exposing my underarms because of my sleeveless t shirt. My dad wasted no time and dug his fingers into my underarms.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAJAJHAAAHHAHAHA, DAAHAHDDDYYYYYYYYY, STAAAHAHAHPPPP, THEEYYYYY, ALREADDDDYYYYY TICKLLLEDDDD MEEEEEEEEE"
"Well they clearly didn't do a very good job did they" he laughed.
"THHHEEEYYYYU, DIIIIIDDDDDDD, STAAAHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPP"
Harry and James started kneading my stomach which kicked my laughter up an octave. My dad and all my brothers laughed at my giggles that filled the room. James then stuck his finger in my belly button before all the teasing started again.
"JAAAHAHAHMMMMESSSS, NOOAAHHHTT THHHEE PAAAHAHANNNICCC BUTTOONNN" I said as I bucked in George's grip.
"Gracie, why are you laughing so hard? George teased.
"Yeah is it something we said" added in Harry.
"YEEEAHAHSSSSS, IMMMM LAAUGHHINGGG ATT ALL YOUUURRR GREYYY HAIIRRRR AHAHANNNDDDD WRINKLLESSSSS" I laughed almost crying, why don't I have an off button?
"That's it she asked for it" James said.
50 fingers scribbled up my tummy and stuck my fingers in my belly button. At this point George had let go of my of my arms, but my hands pushing at all of their hands trying to cover up my stomach were no match for there's. I threw my head back in laughter from all the ticklish jolts going through my body.
There fingers began to slow down, but not completely. Noah's fingers pressed against my sides.
"Well, have you learnt your lesson?" My dad asked.
"They day I learn my lesson, will be the day you look younger than 50" I blurted out.
"Okay boys she asked for it" he said laughing. Before I understood what was happening, 5 mouths went towards my stomach and all blew at the same time.
"AHAHHAHHAHHHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH, DDAAAAHAHHAHADDDYYYYYYY, IMMMMMM SOAAHAHAHAHAHRRYYYYYYY, ILLLL STAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPPPP, PLEAHAHAHSSSEEEE"
They all slowed down and Harry offered me a hand to help me up. I stood up trying to straighten myself out. I looked up at James as he opened his arms initiating a hug, he pulled me in. But not before George came and lifted me up from behind swinging me before chucking me to Harry, yes literally.

Dads POV
I looked up at all my children. Ever since their mum decided she didn't want 5 children and walked out, i assumed love was out of the question. But it's the five children in front of me right now, that proved me wrong.