Family photos

George: 23
Harry: 21
Noah: 20
James: 19
Me- aka Grace: 16

One of the brightest days in England which was rare, we all decided to take some really pretty summer photos. We all wore our best sunny day outfits and went outside, I wore a white crop top and skirt set. Setting up the camera on a large tripod overlooking the countryside.
We all got into our positions, we thought at first we would just do a simple pretty photo but then a more natural one afterwards just to practice getting the best photo.
When we heard the click from the camera we all rushed to see what the photo looked like. We all looked really nice and happy but Harry complained my smile was pretty but looked way too unnatural.
"I can't change my smile!"
"Yes, but try not to look like someone is behind the camera threatening to shoot you if you don't smile" Harry replies back.
"How about I try one with just Grace" George suggested.
We all agreed on that, George and I walked back as James and Harry adjusted the camera. We stood so George was behind me and had his arms around my waist. James then signalled that he was going to take the photo, at least, that's what I thought the signal was for....
"Ahahahhahahahahahah" I started laughing and smiling like crazy.
George's fingers dug into my sides as we both giggled and I thrashed. I heard several camera clicks until I finally fought him off.
"Not funny!" I tried to say seriously, but miserably failing because of the smiles and giggles creeping on my face. Now, currently having a slapping/cat fight with George, I felt myself being lifted up and swung round by James whilst he dug into my sides and stomach. I could feel the sensations churning up and down my body as the camera caught the laughs on film. My genuine smile was finally at my brothers satisfaction and James put me down.
But no that wasn't finished, Harry and Noah pressed the timer on the camera and darted towards me before I could run away. Harry and Noah stood behind me hugging me from behind as their fingers spidered my armpits, I tried my hardest not to laugh but the feeling was just too strong. George then moved the camera so you couldn't see what I'm about to tell you, Noah ducked down so you couldn't see him in shot and blew a massive raspberry on my midsection while Harry poses next to me as if nothing was happening. I couldn't stop laughing at this point and soon enough all my brothers joined in while some of them tickled my stomach and some danced there fingers up my armpits.
All the photos were successfully taken, although some weren't the picture perfect photos you would see in a family home. They were definitely ones that none of us would ever forget.