Lockdown fun

George: 24
Harry: 22
Noah: 21
James: 20
Me- aka Grace: 17

Oh my gosh. How much longer can I take this? We are almost up to our 4th month on lockdown!!!!!
When is it going to stop? My brothers and I are going mad not to mention our dad. There is literally nothing to do so they have resorted to annoying me as one of their everyday hobbies.

"GRACCCIIIIEEEEEEEE" all my brothers moaned at me at the same time. They all approached me in their swimwear, me assuming they were going to go swimming.
"Whaaaattttt" I chorused back, attempting to sunbathe in the garden.
"We're booreeeedddd"
"Well what do you expect me to do about it?"
I stared at then signalling to leave me alone so I can glow up this quarantine, starting with my tan.
"Ughghhhh" James groaned,
"UGHGHH" I mimicked back. "Can't you find your own entertainment for once, I can't do everything for you!"
"You could at least play a game with us" reasoned Noah.
"What are you 5?" I laughed as I went back to sunbathing.
15 minutes of peaceful quiet went by before I had an idea. I glanced over to my 4 brothers who were currently siting on the grass on their phones. They wanted fun didn't they? Well what more fun than a little prank! I crept inside and bought out a massive bucket with 4 of the biggest water pistols I could find, then ran to our garden hose and filled them all with ice cold water. I then crept up behind all of them and splashed them all with the bucket of water.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
All my brothers screamed at the same time. I now had four death glares coming my direction along with four angry brothers.
"Hey, you said you were bored, so....." I trailed off and got one of the four water pistols that were beside me and drenched them all with water. However, I stopped because slowly they all began to stand up and I started to back away.
"RUUUNNNNN" I screamed to no one in particular. I legged it. I sprinted around my garden while four brothers chased after me, what's worse was that I had left the 3 other pistols on the ground, which they had all conveniently found making it no match for the half empty one I had. I made it past the swimming pool, across the two apple trees but as always life is never on my side at these moments.

The hose that I had used to fill up the buckets was completely unraveled so while I was turning round to see how far ahead I was, I tripped for about 3 seconds, which was 3 seconds too much for me apparently. The next moment, I was tackled to the floor by George. He stood me up but pinned me so his arms were round mine.
"Any last words Gracie" Harry said, attempting to be cool.
"aNY LaSt WOrdS GrAcIe" I mimicked. Although I didn't have time to last because the next thing I knew, I was being sprayed with ice cold water, of course none went on George because he was using me as his human shield. Ice water hit my warm self and pelted me in every spot possible. I wriggled screamed but of course that did not deter my brothers. But that wasn't even the worst bit. As if being soaked wasn't harsh enough, there water guns ran out. And they didn't think my punishment was enough, so you can probably guess what they did next.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" George's cold fingers dug into my sides, and wiggles into my sensitive midsection, which wasn't very hard considering I was in a bikini. Cold bubbly sensations took over my stomach as my laughs poured out of my mouth.
"GUUUAHAHAYYYSSSS, THHIISS ISS SOOAHAH UNNFAHAHAIRRRRR"
"Gracie this tickling isn't unfair, if we were to however, pin your arms above your head" which Harry does as he says this. "Now THAT would be unfair" he teased.
James' fluttering fingers went deep up my hollows while Noah squeezed my ribs, insisting he was counting them. He slowly 'massaged' between each rib and applied the exact amount of force at each pressure point.
As if that wasn't enough George started nuzzling his wet hair and face into my neck forcing high pitch giggles out of me. I could feel the drips of water cascading down my neck adding to the sensations. I couldn't take this anymore, all of my worst spots were being tickled at the same time.
"AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH, STOAHAHAHPPPPPPPP, I CAAAHAHNNTTT TAAHAHHAKKEEE ITTTTT"
Ignoring my demands, George lastly lifted me up while Harry and James blew long raspberries up and down my midsection. The mixture of their skilled mouths and my wobbling stomach made the tickling more intense. Noah then finished it off by poking my hypersensitive belly button.
"NOOAHAHHAHAHAH NOAHAHT THHEREERRR"
At this point tears started to stream down my eyes as I screamed of laughter. I struggled until my brothers finally let me go. At first I was angry, until I smirk spears across my face because I remembered I was still below the hose.
I picked it up, aimed it at my brothers and sprayed. And let me tell you, if it wasn't for my dad stopping the water fight (of course not before helping me win) I would still be getting tickled as you read this.