First Crush

George: 20
Harry: 18
Noah: 17
James: 16
Me- aka Grace: 13

I laughed and rolled my eyes as Max told another one of his stupid jokes. I stared into his blue eyes as he talked on, god I could listen to that boy for hours. As you can probably tell, I have a major crush on that guy, but he has no clue, I sadly thought. The only reason he was here was because we got paired up for a presentation so we had to practice together.

A few more hours went, we managed to finish the homework successfully.
"Bye, text me yeah?" He waved.
"Will do" as I slammed the door behind me.
Noah stood at the top of the stairs and smirked down at me.
"What?" I questioned coldly.
He was about to reply but was cut short by George and Harry coming through the door arguing about some girl looking at one of them, but then not knowing which one she looked at. I rolled my eyes at their antics uninterested. Noah mumbled something to George and Harry whilst I was out of earshot, little did I know what it was, and you can probably guess what he was telling them.

Noah's POV
"Well, you're not the only one lovesick" I mumbled
"Huh?"
"Why who else it?"
"Well it seems little Miss Gracie went all googley eyes and was grinning like an idiot with her new friend"
"Well there's only one way to find out" Harry said whilst grinning.

Grace's POV
I wandered downstairs to find all my brothers watching Friends and sat myself down on the long sofa. I ignored the weirdos next to me grinning, apart from James who was just sitting like a normal human being. It was only when my phone beeped and all of a sudden I had 4 pairs of eyes staring at me. Me, not noticing this, couldn't help it but a grin forms across my face as I try and use my hand to cover the smile.
"Who's that?" George asks 'innocently'
"No one" as I lock my phone and try to hide it.
"Well it's clearly someone, someone in particular may I ask"
I could almost hear the smile as I try to lose eye contact.
"Yeah grace, who was it? Max by any chance"
As Noah says this my face goes bright red as I can't hide the smile of his name being said.
"Who's Max" James asks oblivious to all of this.
"Well, Little Gracie here has a 'guy friend' who she can't stop thinking about, come on Gracie I saw the way you look at him" he teased
"Shut up, no it wasn't it was just a friend from school" I try to reason.
"Awwwwww, has our little Gracie got a crushhhhh" James teases.
Just as I am denying it my phone buzzes from underneath me, i all look at my brothers wandering who is going to make the first move. Until I grab my phone, they all draw to it like a group of seagulls to a piece of bread. At this point all my brothers are on top of me, prying my hands to try and get my phone. James finally successfully snatches it from my hands but luckily for me, they have to get through my 8 number passcode.
"Well boys, you know what we have to do don't we"
I widen my eyes, while 4 boys with no coordinations tickle me like there's no tomorrow. It's only until James pulls his hands over my head, I thought my long sleeved pyjama shirt would help me, until he starts unbuttoning a few of the bottom ones to reveal my worst tickle spot. Noah goes under and attacks my armpits.
"So Gracie, how long have you and your boyfriend been together then"
"AHAHHHHHHH HEEESSSS NOOOTTTT MYYYYYY BOOOOYYF-"
I was unfortunately interrupted by James spider tickling my vulnerable belly and him sticking his index in my belly button"
"AHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHSH" I bucked and screamed which didn't seem to deter them at all.
"Awwwww do you looooooovvvvvvveeee him then?"
"Have you kissed him yet?" After saying that, George then made tiny kisses up my neck, which felt like tiny bugs tickling like hell.
"So Gracie, what's your passcode?" As they stopped tickling me, I tried to catch my breath while they all stared at me waiting for an answer.
"No"
"Has someone been texting there new boyfriend, what's his name, Max?"
I blushed at his name as my brothers laughed and teased me more.
"Gracie, we're gonna need to know the passcode. We don't want you two getting up to all sorts" all of them burst out laughing at that comment as I held my head in my hands of embarrassment. All of a sudden, the torture started again and my laughter only got louder. I thought I could hold up until I saw James' mouth going under my top to my belly.
"NOOOOOOO JAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEESS, Ill tell you, I'll tell you, it's 29463594"
My intention was to tell them, and then they would stop tickling, long story short, James raspberried my stomach and Noah went on my phone.
"Awww, guys listen to this, they've been talking everyday"
"Awwwwwwwwww" they all echoed
At this point I had enough, tears were streaming down my face. Seeing this made them go into big brother mode. They all got off me, while I slapped them all weakly for doing that while Noah gave me my phone back. I got a few extra pokes here and there to make me smile again but apart from that we ended it with a marathon amid friends while every now and again I texted Max.