Father daughter tickles

Ages:
Dad: 40
George: 18
Harry: 16
Noah: 15
James: 14
Me- aka Grace: 11
This story is different to my others because it does not just feature my brothers, but my dad as well. It was one of my fondest memories when he was still alive.
My dad, brothers and I were all outside at our pool. Some of us were swimming and some were just sunbathing trying to get some fresh air. I was wearing one of my bikinis and was happily sunbathing.
"Come on guys, get in the pool" James and Noah shouted to George and Harry. They were both skeptical that the water was too cold, so they were peering over the edge contemplating whether to jump in or not, I mean come on, that's like asking to be pushed in, isn't it?
I slowly crept behind them earning grins from James and Noah, sharply pushing them both in creating a massive splash at the deep end. Everyone burst out laughing apart from 2 annoyed, cold figures who were now emerging from the swimming pool.
I took one look at both of them as they were getting out of the swimming pool and legged it in the opposite direction, however that only lasted for about a second because I ran smack bang into my dad, who picked my struggling self up so that my back was now in his chest and my feet were well off the ground.
"Well, what are you running from Gracie" he teased, having seen everything, knowing full well who she was running from. He nuzzles his face into my neck bringing ticklish feels down my body.
"Daddddyyyyyyyyyyyy, let me gooooooooo" I struggled, trying to pry his giant hands off me. But it was two late because Harry and George were approaching me with a playful glint in their eyes that I did not like.
"So boys, I think Gracie here needs to learn a lesson about not pushing their elders in pools. Don't you?" He blew into my ear sending fluttering feels down my neck. As I was about to protest I felt my dads fingers digging into my ribs.
"What about here Gracie?"
"AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH" I laughed as I tried to get out of my dads grip but he had my hands firmly pinned to my sides so I was not going anywhere. I almost forget that two other of my brothers were there until I felt spidering feels on my belly and sides and fluttering tickles on my thighs, knees and calves. My laughter then went up about 10 octaves.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, I CAAANNNNN'TT I'M SOOORRRRRYYYYYYY"
Just as I was saying this my dad lifted me up so my tummy was in his face, he then blew a massive wet raspberry in the middle of my skinny figure of a stomach which was what almost made me faint.
"DAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY, STTTTTOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP, NNOOOTTT MYYYY TUMMMMYYYYYYY" I thrashed and kicked but nothing was stopping them.
As if it couldn't get worse I could faintly see two more figures approaching me, the thought of 5 men tickling me tortured me so I managed to dislodge my dads grip, but that just lead us all to falling onto the grass. George sat on my waist as 50 fingers tickled my midsection. The pokes and jabs went on for ages until my dad 'accidentally' stuck his finger in my 'panic button'
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOO" my high pitched screams filled the garden.
"Is someone's panic button still working then" he teased.
"Well, maybe someone shouldn't have been wearing a bathing suit that shows every sweet spot" Harry chimes in. Harry, still wet from the push shook his wet hair into my belly as he nuzzled his damp stubble and face sending sensations up my body.
My dad then sat me up so I was on his lap but he pinned my arms above my head so all the boys had a free shot. Noah scribbled his fingers up and down my armpits while James and Harry tickled my belly and 'accidentally' pokes my belly button. George and my Dad then blew raspberries on the crook of my neck.
I screamed my head off of laughter as my dad laughed along. It made him so happy to see his daughter and sons having so much fun. Just to finish it off my dad dragged his beard up and down the back of my neck. From the tone of my laughter my dad told my brothers to stop as I was turning into a tomato. I tried to get up with my brothers but my dad wasn't done quite yet, he pulled me back down and gave me a million kisses up and down my sides and belly whilst rasberrying my tummy now and again, soft giggles took over my mouth as I shook my head in laughter. When he finally let me go, my brothers then picked me up and jumped into pool still holding me as we messed around for another few hours, my dad smiling in the distance at our antics.