Cheer up

Ages:
George: 23
Grace: 16
Here I was sitting in my room trying to make sense of what had just happened. My mental health had plummeted and right now I was lying in my bed just trying to bury my thoughts with happiness, but the happiness was fake and I couldn't get better at all.
My door screeched open as I heard footsteps entering and felt a dip in the bed. I sat up and smiled weakly at George. I sat up still in my gym outfit (sports bra and leggings) whilst he handed me some pizza in attempt to cheer me up. All my other brothers were out so it was just him. I mumbled a thank you but set it aside not in the mood to eat.
He side as I laid back down facing away.
"Come on, Gracie, this isn't you, just give me a smile at least" he reasoned
"I turned to him and tried to put on a smile as best as I can but to him, it came of as fake.
"That's not a smile, I want a real smile. For your favourite brother" he added
I rolled my eyes still lying down. Gosh he can even make me eye roll when I'm a state like this, I thought. My train of thoughts were broken when I felt a poke on my bare side. I yelped but stubbornly didn't smile and looked the other way. Before I knew it I felt another poke, this time causing me to scrunch up my shoulders to my neck, but still looking away, refusing to make eye contact. George however had other ideas. Not a second later, 10 fingers were skittering my bare stomach, and that's when George got what he wanted, a real smile.
"Geeooooorrrrgggggggeeeeeeeeeee" I yelled, "thiiiiisssss isssnnnn'tt faaaiiiiirrrrrr" I laughed. I attempted to push his hands off my stomach but with him gaining the upper hand I didn't have a chance.
"Geeeettttttt offffff myyy tummmmmmmyyyyy, pleeeaaasseeeee"
"If you say so baby sis." For once in my life I actually thought he had stopped, when I had told him, but as always its too good to be true.
Soon enough, fingers danced up and down my thighs right down to my feet, then suddenly darted to my neck and then dug into my armpits. Every single time I'd thought I'd caught his fingers, he hands would just jump to a new place. I laughed and giggled and to keep that happening George teased me further:
"Awwwww Gracie is someone enjoying this, you are laughing after all"
"How about this, I will stop if you say: you are happy and I am the bestest brother in the world"
"Innnn yooouuuurrrr dreaaaammmmmsss" I challenged. Sadly for me he took that challenge and started counting and squeezing my ribs which turned my laughter into screams.
"Okkkk okkkk I'll say it, I'll say it" he stopped tickling me and stared at me waiting for my answer.
"I am happy and you are the beST-" unfortunately that was all I had a chance to say because George decided I was taking to long and plunged his finger into my belly button. He swirled his pinky around as a bucked and screamed. He then stopped but was far from finished. George suddenly started tickling my sides as he blew a giant raspberry in the middle of my tummy.
" AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GEORRRGGGEEEEEE THIIISSSS ISSSN'TT FAAIIIIRRRRRR"
After about 2 minutes of this, he finally stopped and once again waited for my answer.
" I am happy, and you are the bestest brother in the world"
"Yes I am and don't you forget it" poking me after each word.
He then hugged me and when I refused to get out of the hug, he wiggled his fingers into my sides which worked nicely. To this day, I still can't remember what I was so upset about.