Im hungry

Ages:
George: 19
Harry: 17
Me- 12
It was around lunch time and I was lying on the sofa. Since we were on our own, we decided to order a pizza, but because I had a discount app for the pizza place, I was responsible for ordering them because unless my brothers knew my code, I could only buy them.
It was about 1:00 and I wasn't that hungry nor could I be bothered to move from my fetus position. It was only until George came in.
"Grace can you order the pizza now, I'm starving"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm" I mumbled face down into the sofa cushion. George came over and flipped me onto my back.
"Noooooooooo, let me nap, just 5 more minutes." I moaned.
It was Harry next who barged in like a hurricane knocking over half my books in the process.
"Graciiieeee, can you order the pizza?"
I lay on my back covering my ears, which was my way of saying no.
"Well can I have the vouchers then?"
Is shook my head still covering my ears and closing my eyes. Which was my big mistake.
"Well if you won't let me eat, I'll have to find my own food then"
George sat on the sofa, slowly, without me noticing, lifted up my already exposed t shirt and dove his face in my belly, nuzzling his lips, beard and mouth, giving raspberries and sending bursts of ticklishness all over my tummy.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHA, GEOOOOOOAHAHAHAHGGGGEEEE, GEEETTTT OOOAAHAHFFFFFFF MMMYYYYYY BEEEEALLLLLLYYYYY" I screamed trying to push his head off me.
"Hey I'm hungry, and someone isn't giving me their voucher so I don't have anything else to eat, if I have to I will feed of your giggles." As I was wriggling and squirming around, George darted his face back in whilst he skittered his fingers up and down my sides. What I wasn't prepared for, because I forgot he was there, was Harry. He lifted up my top further to reveal my ultra sensitive ribs and stuck his face and started "eating" my ribs and tummy as well.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, NOOOOOOOOOOOO, GGGUUUUYYYYYYSYSSSSSS"
They were both such skilled ticklers it was actually ridiculous. They continued to blow raspberries everywhere while I lay there attempting to push there heads of but with no avail. It was only when I heard the door open slowly. George and Harry stopped tickling me, but still pinning me down looked up. At first I thought it was one of my others brothers, but it wasn't, it was something far worse, even though at the time I didn't think so.
Lucky, my dog, a giant fluffy husky came into the room and jumped on top of me. At first I thought this was the best distraction because of what George said next.
"Well, it doesn't seem like we are the only ones who are hungry" George said with a smirk, looking at Harry. Yes, I thought, my perfect escape, until it finally clicked in my head. I soon started struggling knowing exactly what he was planning to do.
Harry held me down despite my struggles while George grabbed my almost empty glass of peanut butter milkshake and poured the remainder of it on my tummy. I squirmed as much as I could but George sat on my waist and Harry had my arms pinned as tight as possible. It was only a matter of seconds before-
"NNNOOOOOOOOOAHSHSHAHHAHAHAH, LLLUUUAKAKAKKKKYYYYYYYY, SSTFOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP"
Lucky's tongue explored all over my stomach, licking every single spot, and just too add to my torture Harry covered my eyes with both of his hands. Not seeing what was happening made it 1000x more ticklish. Lucky then nuzzled his wet nose up my top so it was lightly brushing my ribs. I thought I was going to go insane. His tickling nose sniffed until it came into contact with my neck and armpits. Lucky decided he wanted to try them, oh gosh. His tongue violently licked my neck and nuzzled each of my armpits. His fur lightly caressed my skin making me go into fits of giggles. He then went back to my belly and realised there was a tiny bit of peanut butter smeared in my belly button which he was not going to waste. His tongue dove into my belly button and he licked it like there was no tomorrow. Harry and George couldn't stop laughing whilst I got tortured. After hours it felt like, Harry took his hands away from my eyes and they both let me go, but Lucky wasn't finished. He continued to lick my belly, neck and even face at one point and i could do nothing to stop him without risking hurting him. Lucky finally got bored and walked away. George and Harry helped me up and we all sat on the sofa together.
"Ugggghhhhh, Harry, that dog smells worse than you." I soon felt 10 fingers vibrate up and down my mid-section.
"What was that baby sis?"
But luckily I was saved by the bell, because the pizza man had finally come.