Dark Empress Part One

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reade

Warning: mentions of blood, swearing

Word Count: 1,822

This has been something floating around in my head for awhile now🤷‍♀️🤪

The galaxy had an infinite number of stars, and an infinite number of galaxies that could, or couldn't have living beings in them

The galaxy had an infinite number of stars, and an infinite number of galaxies that could, or couldn't have living beings in them. Letting out a frustrated groan, you couldn't help but believe you were the dumbest in all the galaxies. You had gotten captured by Storm Troopers. It's not like they would let you go. You were a higher up in the Resistance.

It wasn't until you were captured that you felt scared. Of course you've been captured before, but you've never been captured by the Empire before. It wasn't until recently that there was talk going around about, how bad 'Kylo Ren' was. He was tough and didn't care about anyone he hurt.

That didn't give you much hope in getting out alive let alone much hope in getting out. You knew the chances of surviving your capture would be slim to none. Being force sensitive you had met Kylo, on several occasions. After the first couple meetings, it was almost like you could sense something. Something like, kindness. You didn't know much about him, but you knew enough to form your own opinion about him. One of them being he was misunderstood. Being the kind hearted person you were, you often tried to see the good in people, even if that person was the leader of the Empire.

Over the last few months, you had started to develop feelings for Kylo, though you'd never admit it aloud. Seemingly, as you accepted your fate, two Storm Troopers appeared in front of your cell block.

"Come with us." They said as their voices were masked by a mechanical sound from their helmets.

You rolled your eyes before responding with a scoff, "Like I have a choice, you goons."

Once they entered your cell block, they placed thick metal handcuffs that were connected together by a chain. There was a Storm Trooper in front of you, and one behind you, leaving you with no way to escape. It wasn't apparent where they were leading you, but it was farther than they had before.

They lead you into an interrogation room. As the realization dawned on you, you tried to bolt from the room. The Storm troopers were quick and injected you with anesthetics. Once, you had awoken you noticed a familiar face. It was Kylo Ren. You were strapped to an interrogation chair with invisible straps.

"Good. You're awake." His deep voice sounded.

"What do you want from me?" You spat voice filled with bitterness.

"I think you know what I want."

"I'm not of any use to you. We both know that. Why don't you save us both some time and let me go."