Unlikely Bond (Smutish)

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Word Count: 668

Warning: None

Huffing, you slammed the door shut as you stomped your way through the halls

Huffing, you slammed the door shut as you stomped your way through the halls. It was another pointless fight, that Kylo had started. You couldn't remember what the fight was even about. Walking around you decided, to head towards the bridge. Hux was ironically your best friend.

"Hey, Y/N." Hux greeted cheery.

"Hey, Hux." You offered softly.

"Another fight?" He asked.

You hummed in response, frowning.

Without saying anything else, he handed you his head phones and a cup of coffee. You graciously, accepted his offer.

Plugging his head phones in, he took one of the ear pieces, wanting to listen to the band you were about to play.

'We make plans to go out at night
I wait till two then I turn out the light
This rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her so.'

Lightly singing along, Hux followed suit singing with you.

"What the hell is going on here?" A deep voice boomed behind you. "Get to work Hux. Y/N. What are you doing here?"

Hux quickly gave you his ear piece before heading out. Crossing your arms, you shot an angry glare his way.

"None of your business." You said knowing he hated your favorite band, 'The Offspring,' you pulled the headphones out of your phone, letting the music blast.

"Turn that off." He growled at you.

Standing up, you were toe to toe with him. "Not. A. Chance." You said abbreviating every word.

The fight had gone on for a few more days, when you got word of a mission you were going on with Kylo and Hux.

Once the three of you were onboard the ship, an awkward silence filled the air.

"Y/N. Can I talk to you?" A mechicanical voice said from behind you.

Without responding, you got up and lead the way to a more private area. Turning around to face him, you were suddenly pushed against the wall, as Kylo caged you in, placing his hands on either side of your head.

"What do you think you were doing earlier?" His deep voice sounded.

Looking up at him, your mouth fell open slightly. Suddenly, his lips were on yours. He kissed you hungrily, with a hint of jealously. Taking your bottom lip in between his  he roughly sucked it, earning a moan escape from your lips. Closing your eye, you let your head fall back against the wall. A gloved hand wrapped itself around your throat, giving you a light squeeze before roughly pulling you to look at him.

"Use your words baby. What. Were. You. Doing. Earlier."

"W...we were just listening to music." Your voice breaking off at the end. Kylo had attached his lips to your earlobe, biting it lightly, before he sucked harshly on it earning another moan from you.

Making his way back to your lips, he opened your mouth, while keeping his gloved hand around your throat. His tongue made its way into your mouth licking every crook and crevice he could find. He pulled away earning awhine from you.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

Without any warning, his lips were back on yours, opening your mouth as his hands roamed to your bottom giving a light squeeze, before his hands gripped the back of your thighs. As he picked you up, your lips traveled to the column of his throat, biting and sucking your way to his clothed shoulder. Kylo sat down in the nearest chair, diffing his fingers into your hips leaving finger like bruises. While you busied yourself with leaving love bites along his throat, he couldn't help the moans of pleasure falling from his lips. Deciding to head back to the head of the ship you unwrapped yourselves from each other. Before you made it to the front, your favorite band could be heard through the loud speakers. Peering around the corner, was a General Hux dancing in his place at the front of the ship.