Latenight *SMUT*

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Word Count: 1,575

Warning: Swearing, SMUT 18 & +

Summary: The reader is friends with supreme leader. One thing leads to another before confessions are made.

 One thing leads to another before confessions are made

"Hey, Y/N!" Jeff yelled from down the corridor. Jogging to join you, he began walking beside you. "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"I don't know..." You hesitated. "I was going to see Kylo."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "You're always with him."

You shrugged in response.

Jeff let out a huff. "Pleaseee."

"I'll think about it. How does that sound?"

"Fine." He replied.

Stopping outside your door, you awkwardly faced Jeff.

————————————————————————————–

*Meanwhile on the Bridge.*

"You're distracted." Hux commented.

"I am not." Kylo responded.

"It's that girl." Hux continued. "Y/N."

"Leave her out of this." Kylo ordered.

"Why?" He tauned.

The sound of Kylo snarling filled the air, as he used the force to throw Hux against the wall before he threw him towards the door, all the while barely moving a muscle.

————————————————————————————–

Kylo came to your quarters the minute he could. Opening your door, he walked in not bothering to knock.

Squealing you weren't expecting him to be in your chambers yet. You were lounging around wearing a pair of his sweatpants without a shirt on leaving you in your sports bra. Quickly you began searching for something to cover your upper half with.

"Kylo!" You exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"What?" He asked confused. "I'm always here?"

"Yeah, but never at this time!"

He scoffed. "What? Do you have someone over?" A hint of sorrow could be heard in his voice.

"No." You quickly answered. "Erm. N..No. I just wasn't expecting you."

He nodded, taking his cape off followed by his boots. He walked over to your dresser, opening his designated drawer pulling out some clothes before making his way over towards the bathroom.