Jedi Dame

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Word Count: 953

Warning: Violence, Swearing

Author's Note: I decided to write the reader as the only daughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi (I know that he strongly believed and followed the Jedi code). I thought it would cool to do an imagine with the Reader as a Jedi Dame - The female version of Jedi Knight.

Summary: Being the only child of Obi-Wan the reader faced a lot of threats and attempted captures.

"Y/N."

You were training at the Jedi Temple. Luke Skywalker had taken you under his wing and became your mentor. He had taken you to live with him on the planet Ahch-To, with him so that he could train you to become a Jedi.

Snapping out of your daze you turned to Luke, "Sorry Master."

"Don't let it happen again."

You nodded your head in agreement.

Luke joined your side, where you were currently standing. You were standing on a grassy cliff edge, over looking the ice blue oceans, as far as the eye could see.

"Beautiful isn't it?" His gruff voice questioned.

"Yes, it is."

Without turning to look at you he asked, "How much do you know about your mother?"

"I don't know anything about her..." you replied with a frown while a hint of sadness was laced in your voice.

Luke nodded his head as the only acknowledgment of your statement.

Suddenly, Luke swung his Lightsaber in attempt to strike you.

Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Sensing that he would attempt to strike, you anticipated his move already having your lightsaber handle in your hand, waiting. Removing his lightsaber from yours. He walked around you, trying to distract you from what he was about to do. You were suddenly distracted by the feeling of a dark presence, seeing his figure in front of you. His dark eyes seemed to bore into your soul, overwhelming you with an exposed feeling.

Luke's lightsaber came in contact with your shoulder, replacing the exposed feeling with excruciating pain, earning a shriek to fall from your lips. The tall man standing before you, looked at you with widened eyes as shocked expression danced across his features.

Quickly, you glanced over your shoulder to looking at Luke. Snapping your attention back in front of you, the mysterious man was gone.

"Pay attention young grass hopper."

"Yes Master."

_________________________________________________________

Later that night you were sitting at the campfire getting lost in the warmth and brightness of it.

"Your mother was part of the Empire.She was a descendant of the Palpatine bloodline." He spoke as he moved to sit next to you, "You have both Light and Dark in you, it is up to you which side of the force you follow."

Slowly you raised your gaze towards him as he spoke, gawking at him.

"Your Jedi training is up. Young grasshopper." He spoke, "It is now your choice to decide how to proceed within the galaxy."

Shock was written across your face, "But.... I....What?"

"I have a plane for you, if you wish. I cannot go along with you." He paused, "This is a journey you must travel alone."

______________________________________________________

It had been a year since you had finished your Jedi training. You had joined the Rebellion and were stationed at Yavin 4.

Your alarm clock sounded through your chambers, startling you awake. Going through your normal routine, a weird sensation came over you. Trying to shake the feeling you continued getting dressed. Since becoming a Jedi, your uniform was different from the other rebels. Your uniform consisted of a lavender color robe, with a while tunic, light grey legging style pants, along with knee high black boots.

Since joining the rebellion, you hadn't formed any relationships with them. They were constantly, gawking at you constantly.

A dark presence suddenly overwhelmed your senses.

"What are you doing here?" You snapped harshly.

"What?" He taunted, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

Turning around you were face to face with Kylo Ren. The scar across his face more prominent than normal.

"When have I ever been happy to see you?" The words spat from your mouth.

Hurt was evident across his face. A knock sounded through your door, stopping him before he could say anything.

"I have to go."

He reached out he gripped your elbow shocking the both of you, "Wait."

"Why?"

Silence fell over the two of you, causing him to frown unexpectedly.

"I have to go." You yanked your elbow out of his grasp.

Walking out into the hallway, you leaned against the wall. Butterflies had erupted in your stomach, unexpectedly. Since the first Force type meeting you and Kylo had, there was always something there. Feelings that you shouldn't be having for someone who is about to be the ruler of the Empire.

"Y/N!" Suddenly Poe, was pulling you into a bone crushing hug. "You ready kiddo? We have a big day ahead of us." He said grabbing a hold of your hand pulling you behind him as he walked down the hall.

"Finn!" Poe yelled, happily clapping the man on the back.

"Finn this is Y/N. Y/N this is Finn."

Holding your hand out to shake his hand, he rejected it and pulled you in for a hug. For the second time in your life you had felt the most affection you've felt in your entire life.

_________________________________________________________

"Well, well, well." The Knights of Ren spoke, as they put the shackles on your wrists, "The great Obi-Wan's daughter. We're glad to have you finally join the party." One of the Knights taunted.

The Knights escorted you to what they called the "Throne Room". Kylo locked eyes with yours, not daring to show any expression. By his side was a shorter man, with orangish hair.

'Ben.' you thought.

'Y/N.' A husky voice sounded in your mind.

Attempting to look at him in shock, his gaze was on Snoke.

"Hello, Y/N."

Scoffing you didn't respond, while rolling your eyes.

"Join us. You could be just as powerful as Kylo." He gestured towards him.

"I would rather die." Your voice was laced with venom.

He laughed at your comment, "You're going to wish you were, when I'm through with you."