Over Night

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Word Count: 1,051

Warning: None.

Summary: Fluff. The reader becomes friends with Kylo Ren but turns into something more...

"What do you think he looks like under that mask?" Your best friend questioned, pondering the deep thought while eating lunch

"What do you think he looks like under that mask?" Your best friend questioned, pondering the deep thought while eating lunch. "I bet he's hot."

Giggling you shook your head. It was a rare occasion that you were able to join your friends for lunch. Most of the time you spent it, eating alone at your desk on the bridge while working. You were Kylo Ren's assistant, which meant you spent a lot of time working.

"I don't know." You chuckled. "I doubt he is."

Your friends began playfully debating what Kylo Ren, looks like under his mask. Your small group quickly became the loudest in the cafeteria.

Jake gently nudged your shoulder. "I bet you're glad, you're having lunch with us now." He chuckled.

You giggled nodding in response. "I've missed this."

"I bet," Jake nodded. "We've missed you being with us."

A tap on your shoulder quickly disrupted your thoughts. "Ms. Y/L/N, you're needed in the bridge." The stormtrooper left as quickly as he came.

Sighing you glance at your friends with sorrow. "I'm sorry, I have to go."

Your friends quickly responded with "It's okay," and "We understand."

Nodding you quickly made your way to the bridge.

"Where have you been!" Hux exclaimed.

"It was my lunch?" You tilted your head.

"There's so much to be done!" He continued. Shoving a stack of paperwork at you, he smirked. "Get to work!"

---------------------------

Hours had gone by as you worked. It was late into the night before you even glanced at the time. Sighing you shook your head. Hux was always trying to take his anger out on you, trying to make you look incompetent in front of the other officers.

Heavy footsteps echoed through the bridge, signalling you weren't alone.

"Y/N?" A husky voice questioned.

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, you turned toward the voice. Shock quickly danced along your face.

Kylo Ren.

He was still in his robes, but without his mask.

"S-Supreme L-Leader?" You stuttered. Heat rose in your cheeks as you mentally kicked yourself.

"What're you doing here? Your shift was over hours ago." He stated.

Frowning, you nodded. "General Hux gave me paperwork to do."