Another Night

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Warning: Drinking

Word Count: 2,146

Requested: Yes!☺️🖤

A mix of Harry Styles "Falling" and Prompt #2 "You're so fun to touch."

I fell in love with this song so I'm going to make this angsty and fluffy🖤

Lyrics from Fall by Harry Styles.

I'm in my bed

And you're not hereAnd there's no one to blame but the drink and my wandering handsForget what I saidIt's not what I meantAnd I can't take it backI can't unpack the baggage you left

It was another night of drinking. Another night of falling into a pit of dispair. Another night of staring at the ceiling wondering what went wrong. Another night. If you could go back to that regretful night, you would. It had been three weeks post break up, and you had begun to turn into someone you didn't recognize. Being in a relationship with Kylo Ren, required, a lot of effort, a lot of trust and communication, and most importantly, a lot of understanding. Kylo, didn't want to make your relationship public, while at the beginning you were understanding, however you grew less and less understanding during the relationship, a year had gone by, and the man still didn't want to make it known.

He had practically, every female, throwing themselves at him, and yet he couldn't understand why you wanted to go public. It began to feel like the relationship was a dirty little secret, and that's not the type of relationship you wanted. The stress of being kept secret was enough to cause major turmoil in the relationship. Kylo, didn't seem to be bothered by this at all. That is until the night of the break up, everything that was unsaid unraveled at an alarming rate.

"I just don't understand!" You yelled in frustration, bringing your hand up to your face rubbing angerly.

"What are you not understanding!"

"Why you don't want anyone to know about us!"

"I am not having this argument again!" He huffed in anger, making his way to his bedroom.

Following him on his heels, you bellowed, "Is there someone else? I Just...." Your voice cracked before you could finish, as tears threatened to fall down your cheeks.

"You just what?" He spat in anger.

Sighing, you knew this fight wouldn't end well, "I just need to know. We.... We can.... We can work through it?" It came out as more of a question than a statement.

"What if I've decided I've had enough. That I don't want to work through it?" He questioned while doing something in his closet.