Night Terrors

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Requested: Yes!🥰😍😋❤️

Word Count: 1,276

Warning: Nightmares.

It was often hard to believe that you and the Supreme Leader Kylo Ren were dating

It was often hard to believe that you and the Supreme Leader Kylo Ren were dating. Sometimes it felt too good to be true. When you were alone, he was a different person, much kinder, sweeter and dare you think, even sweet.

For as long as you could remember, you've suffered from 'Night Terrors'. Every night it was the same routine. You'd go to sleep only to wake up to tears streaming down your face, while shaking uncontrollably. They hadn't effected your work until recently. You worked in the Bridge center along with Kylo and General Hux.

Kylo had learned you were force sensitive as well, he often used that to his advantage especially in the work place. Today, was already a rough day. Hux, decided to bury you in weeks worth of paper work, with the deadline being set for tonight. This earned a frustrated groan from you.

"What are you still doing here?"

Jumping at the sudden voice, you turned to scowl at the intruder. Your expression softening, when you realized it was Kylo.

"Hux, gave me a bunch of paper work that he wants to be done by tonight." Frowning at the thought.

"Well luckily, you're talking to the only other person who can void your paperwork." He said softly holding out his hand for you to take.

"But-"

"But nothing. Come on. Let's go."

Knowing you weren't going to win, you huffed in fake annoyance, reaching for his hand only to be caught off guard by the tall man hugging you sweetly.

It was moments like these that you wished you could freeze forever. After a few minutes, he kissed the top of your head taking your hand, and leading you back to your chambers. It was only a couple doors down, from his.

After a while, you both unintentionally created an after work routine together. Together you would head to your chambers after work, he would often change into sweatpants and a fitted tee, you would also change into something more comfortable, which would ironically be similar to what Kylo would wear, considering you would be wearing his clothes.

Once, you realized the routine you had made Kylo a space in your chest drawer in your chambers. It was filled with sweatpants, fitted tees and a sweatshirt. He always secretly admired how you looked in his clothes more often than not he thought you looked better in his clothes than he did.

After your routine, you would eat dinner together and watch some "Earth Shows" as Kylo called them. Tonight, was a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows kindof night. Kylo has been watching the Harry Potter trilogy with you, it hadn't been your first time watching or even your first time rewatching them. He would never tell you, but he wasn't a fan of Harry Potter. But, he couldn't help but want to watch them with you, knowing they were your favorite movies. He loved how much you lit up just talking about them.

The routine tonight was a little different, but Kylo couldn't put his finger on it. Usually, you both would cuddle on the couch either spooning, or you would be on top of him. Tonight though, you had fallen asleep with your head on his thigh. He didn't mind though, taking the opportunity, he ran his fingers through your hair admiring your soft unspoken beauty. Your features, were soft and relaxed, something be wished he could offer you more of. Looking at the clock, it was now midnight. He knew that he needed to go back to his chambers and try to sleep.

Kylo maneuvered so he could stand up without disturbing you. He thought you were at peace, and having sweet dreams. Little did he know, of the horrors that lerked behind your lids. It was one of the only things he didn't know about you. Tucking you into bed, he made his heisty get away.

Once, Kylo had gotten into his chambers, he was greeted with unwelcoming feeling, something he could never get used to. Your chambers seemed to always have a warm welcoming feeling to it. He decided he would make a mental note for now.

Entering his bedroom, he quickly snuggled under the covers. Desperately, wishing you were next to him to keep him warm and snuggled. That was something he always missed every night. By now it was it was already 2:30am. It was going to be a long day, letting out an agitated sigh. He couldn't sleep. Making his way to the living room, maybe he could watch one of your favorite "Earth shows," to pass the time.

There was an odd feeling that he could sense coming from you. It was something he often felt but wasn't sure what to make of it. Today, however he was overwhelmed with the feeling of being terrified. As soon as he realized it was coming from your room, he bolted out of his chambers down to yours, lightsaber in hand.

When, he realized there was no threat he put his lifesaber down on your nightstand. It wasn't until he saw your confused saddened face that he put it together. Night Terrors.

"It's okay my love. Come with me." He cooed while maneuvering to pick you up bridal style.

"Kylo! I can walk!"

"I know baby. Just let me take care of you for once."

Placing you on the left side of his bed, he moved to his normal side of the bed which was closer to the door. He moved so that he was on his side facing you, and you were on your side facing him. Taking his chance, he brought his hand up to your face lightly running the back of his fingers up and down.

"Do you want to go back to sleep? I could make you some tea if you're up for it?"

His hospitality caught you off guard.

"No, honey. I'm okay. I just want to cuddle with you."

Nodding, he pulled you on top of him, head pressed to his chest, so he could run his fingertips up and down your back to soothe you.

"Move in with me."

"What?"

"Most of your stuff is here anyway." He hesitated, running a hand through his hair before continuing, "I want to protect you, even from dream villains."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more certain in my life."

Pushing your self up, you placed a chaste kiss to lips in which he returned. Smiling happily at each other you responded, "Okay."

"Okay."

There was a long pause.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kylo."

Resuming your previous position, the warmth of your conversation, and exhaustion took over. It wasn't long before the both of you were snoring snuggled messes.

Kylo's, alarm was suddenly blairing, waking you both up.

"Goodmorning, Beautiful."

"Goodmorning, Handsome."

You and Kylo decided that you should spend the day moving in, the stuff from your chambers, to his chambers. He didn't tell you but once he got to the bridge, he ordered a couple Storm Troopers to help you. He hadn't heard General Hux come in, and he wasn't all too pleased with what he had to say.

"Oh my god. You're in love."

Kylo didn't respond as he force flung Hux against the bridge wall without even bothering to move a muscle. He was thankful for deciding to wear his mask today, since his comment made he smile and make a blush spread across his cheeks.