INTRODUCTION:

╔                                                 ╗I N T R O D U C T I O N:LOST TIME╚                                                 ╝

I N T R O D U C T I O N:
LOST TIME
╚                                                 ╝

     Everleigh Mae Morgan found Chicago exhausting, actually she found the people exhausting, (she can't speak about the whole city but the town she lived in was). That, or it felt as if the whole world was all of the sudden against her. One thing piled to the other and Everleigh just wanted to escape it all just for a moment. She wanted to forget how she caught her best friend and her boyfriend making out at the party she decided to go the last moment. She wanted to forget how their whole friendship group split in half and the people she thought she could count on the most where the ones to take his side.

     She just wanted to forget.

     So that's what she did, she grabbed her stuff, sat in her car and drove off. (Yes, she was aware it was school night but she's not going to miss out on anything if she doesn't appear to classes for a few days). Plus it was a solid reason to get her head cleared and away from the negativity that was surrounded her. Lately she has done crazy things, out of her comfortable zone to be exact but this was a whole new level of crazy.

She was actually driving to a city she has never been to before but her best friend was there. They wrote each other letters constantly or even called one another. Dean Forester knew her better than anyone and she always went to him when things put her down, (plus she hasn't really seen her best friend all that much since he moved away go Stars Hollow). So that was a plus.

     Everleigh just didn't expect once she stepped a foot in Stars Hollow, her problems will follow with her.

(Oh, and did she mention, Jess Mariano was also new to town? Yeah, he was becoming a problem to her. So can she ever win in life?).

bethany joy lentz aseverleigh mae morgan

everleigh mae morgan

&

ben mckenzie.............blaze crowe
james lafferty................nico walker
linda cardellini.........lydia anderson
patrick dempsey........mark morgan
bellamy young.....iris rose hudson
mckenna grace........louise morgan
isabela moner......................adriana
fernandez-morgan

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

    before you all come for me and saying running away to a whole different city that's far away is unrealistic, you're talking to someone who once bought a one way ticket to a whole ass different country because she couldn't handle the drama and stress. Then a month and a half late miss a week off college? yeah, that actually happened two years ago.

(also yes the top gif is like a spoiler to what happens but ya know i need angst)