11. sugar, spice & everything nice

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈╮pre-2

pre-2.09: run away little boy
sugar, spice & everything nice
╰┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

✨☕️✨

     Her dad was a lot of things:

    He was someone who'd drop everything just to help someone else or will put their needs before his. Their happiness was his own. Or someone who would walk into a hair salon asking how to braid his daughter's hair or learn different styles for special occasions.

    Mark Morgan made sure his family had everything that he didn't have growing up. Most importantly, he wanted to be a dad he never had. He only was hoping his girls saw him as a good dad. Or at least someone who was doing a decent job.

    ( Everleigh wouldn't change it for the world, he was the best role model she possibly could have. )

    Mark also knew he had the confidence to flirt with women and knew what charms to use to win a lady over. He was a mastermind when it came to that. But then you had situations like the current one, where everything you knew about Mark Morgan were thrown out of the window. Instead, you had a man who was a complete and utter stress ball.

    While being downstairs, sitting on the couch, Blaze, Everleigh and Blaze's sister Allysha allowed Mark to come down every five minutes with a different tie or different shade of dark jacket. Or just overall a different outfit just for one single date.

    "Why are you freaking out?" Everleigh asks as soon as her had comes downstairs showing a burgundy tie to match with his black buttoned long sleeve shirt, "You've been going out with the same woman for months."

    "First of all," Her dad wraps the tie around his neck as he glances at her, "I'm not freaking out. I just want to make a good impression on her. Second, I like her a lot."

    "So basically, freaking out." She retorts.

    Her dad unties the tie as he nods, "Yup, totally freaking out here." He removes the tie and gestures on the black buttoned shirt, "Tie or no tie?"

    "Depends. Are you planning to elope or are you planning to go on just one date?" She questions as she sizes him up and down.

    "Okay now you're just being harsh." Blaze leans into her ask he says and turns to Everleigh's dad, "It's a no tie from me."

    "If you're listening to Blaze's advice I'm running away from this household." Her boyfriend gives her a look, "What? Half of the times I have to dress you up and look semi styled."

     Blaze mutters, "Thanks."

     Blaze's sister, Allysha turns to Everleigh's dad, "I personally think you look good with and without the tie Mr. Morgan."