00. a progress in making

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈╮pre: red light on the wedding night❝ 00: a progress in making ❞╰┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

pre: red light on the wedding night
00: a progress in making
╰┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

✨☕️✨

     Everleigh Mae Morgan is known for lots of things —The girl with a determined mind. The one with a perfect boyfriend (Ha! that's a good one). The nightmare dressed like a daydream. Or her favourite, The girl who is in love with her best friend but lives in denial.

     ( And apparently people haven't heard of platonic love or its definition but of course opposite sex is always considered to be something more than just friends ).

    Regardless, of all that not once she thought of doing something so impulsive in her life nor she has ever wanted to but after a week she had, she didn't care. She didn't care that she was soon starting her junior year, she didn't care that her love life was falling apart, she didn't care that she lost all her 'true' friends, she didn't care that her reputation at school was changing.

    She simply just didn't care anymore and all she ever wanted was to get away, even if it was just for a moment .

    And that's exactly what she did.

    She ran away from her problems and responsibilities without a second thought. She had an idea — a stupid one but she had an idea, she stuck to it and now here she was about to deal with its consequences;

    Stars Hollow.

    The town she has never been to in her life. She has heard about it loads in the past year but that was the closest she has come to the small town. Her best friend has told stories about all of it, like how they once moved everyone found out within minutes. (No seriously, it only took a day for them to arrive for the news to fly around. Their arrival spread faster than Lydia Deetz guessing Betelgeuse's name). Or, how the town was ready to hide his body if he hurt his girlfriend, because apparently everyone adored her.

    Yet, here she was, stepping out of the bus with its headline reading "New York – Hartford" and to her own surprise as soon as the bus drove away she took in the town.

    The beam of light heats the side of her face as people pass by her. Stars Hollow so far didn't look all that bad and from the things her best friend has said seemed true. (She always thought it was a cover up so Everleigh doesn't get her 'I told you so' moment but apparently he wasn't lying after all).

    The only problem she was facing at the moment was the directions to his house. She knew he was in Stars Hollow but where exactly? She had no idea, all she had was his address.

    Her impulsiveness: 1, Her preparation: 0.

   She sighs heavily feeling as she should've maybe spent more time planning all of this trip of hers from point A to point B but then again a week ago she didn't even know she was going to make rational decisions in the first place. So there was that.