Consequences

All Might: Izuku, Izuku, please answer me Izuku!

All Might kept trying to wake Izuku up, but he seemed to have lost consciousness already.

All Might: No, no, no, no!

All Might then hugged the unconscious Izuku.

All Might: I'm sorry, this is all my fault! But I won't let you die! You will not die today!

All Might stood up and jumped from the place he was in; he carried Izuku with him and ran as fast as possible to the nearby hospital.

In the street of Musutafu...

Izumi was walking to her home as her head was lowered, she was alone, she always used to go with Izuku even though they didn't talk, but this time, she didn't even want to see her brother.

Izumi: 'That idiot... Why doesn't he understand that he cant..... Shouldn't... Be a hero... He will just get himself killed...'

Izumi, even after everything she still had a special place in her heart for Izuku. She still remembers when it all started.

Flashback to a few days after Izuku's diagnose...

Izumi watched the T.V where they were broadcasting a program called "The Life of the Heroes," They transmitted the true hardships heroes faced; the channel was probably left there by Inko and Toshinori. Izumi witnessed a few of the most intense battles any heroes have fought, and the results for her were... disturbing... Izumi kept watching although she was a bit scared at the idea of death, she was 4 after all. She was worried, but she decided that nothing would stop her from being the greatest hero with her brother.....

Izumi: 'Wait... My brother... He doesn't have a quirk to fight....'

That is when an idea popped into her head, if those heroes die quickly to a single villain, even though they had strong quirks, then what would happen to her brother if he were to fight such a villain.

She turned to the T.V were the images of all the blood, and the covered corpses were still being projected, an expression of horror passed through her face.

The next day, Izumi met up with her friends, Bakugo and the Todorokis, to tell them about what she had thought the day before.

Izumi: I don't want my big bro to die! I don't! I don't! I don't!

Shota: Izuku is a good friend! I also want to help to protect him.

Shoto: But how?

Bakugo: I have an idea! Let's use our quirks on him!

The others: EEEH?!.

Izumi: W-why?! I don't want to hurt him.

Bakugo: Think, if we use our quirks on him, he will fear quirks, so that way, he won't become a hero!

Shoto: That makes sense, I guess.

Bakugo: Of course, I am a genius!

Shota: But won't we damage him a lot? I don't like that!

Bakugo: Are you an idiot? If it's not us, it will be a villain!

Izumi: I-I guess you are right...

And thus, it began...

Izumi kept remembering everything she had done to him; it had also started with a noble yet idiot idea, but she had never realized, not until it was too late...