Value These Moments

It was snowing outside of U.A. Christmas Eve had finally come...

"Trick or Treat?" Eri asked as she stood at the door of Class 1A's dorms.

"No, you have mixed them up," Aizawa said. He was kneeling next to Eri, who looked at him in confusion.

"Awwww!" The girls cooed at the sight of Eri, who was wearing a Santa Claus suit.

"It's Santa Eri!" Uraraka exclaimed.

The girls of Class 1A immediately surrounded Eri and started complimenting her. At the back, the males set everything up for the celebration. They had music, decorations, but they were missing one thing...

"Where's the food?!" Kaminari shouted.

"HUH?!" Sero and Kirishima exclaimed.

"Did you dumbasses seriously forgot to bring the most important thing?!" Bakugo shouted.

"I have the sweets with me," Sato said as he brought two boxes, one with a cake and one with many different types of sweets.

"But we can't just eat that all night" Shoto commented.

"Well... There is nothing technically stopping us from eating all of that," Sero remarked.

"Yeah, just looming threat of diabetes," Izuku said.

"Yeah, I'd rather skip those bathroom times," Kirishima said.

"You really are going to have a bad time," Tokoyami said.

"I will not allow heroes in the making to eat such unhealthy food all night long!" Tenya said as he approached them. "I will go to the store and buy what is necessary!"

"Non non!" Aoyama said. "You still need to help leave this place sparkling!"

"Yeah, we did agree to that, Iida," Mezo said.

"Can somebody else go?" Ojiro asked.

"I could, but I don't think I am ready for that just yet..." Koda said as he blushed.

"I will go," Izuku said. "I'll be back in no time, so don't worry about me."

Izuku walked back to his room to put on a trench coat and some gloves and his boots. Izuku then walked back down and left the dorms. He walked out of U.A and to the nearest store. When he entered, Izuku was met with quite the site. Shelves and shelves full of different kinds of snacks, sweets, and other types of food filled the store. Izuku was marveled by the site, he may be a genius, which may sometimes be too matured for his age, but at his core, he was still a teenager. A smirk formed on Izuku's face.

"Well, looks like this is going to take me a little bit more time than I expected," Izuku said.

One hour later...

Izuku was walking out f the store with enormous bags filled with pretty much everything he could buy and carry. As Izuku was walking through the streets, he looked at the distance at a small festival. There were fireworks, stalls, and games. Izuku walked through it on his way back to the dorms. He had never really been to a festival like this; he didn't have time to go to it now though, maybe at a later day, perhaps, even with someone...

As Izuku looked through the many different things in the festival, something caught his attention; a familiar face, one he did not expect to find around here.