Quirkless

Monday had finally come around. The classes at UA were nothing out of the ordinary. Izuku knew the cultural festival was coming soon, but right now he wasnt really paying much attention to it, he had something greater to deal with...

Izuku arrived at Kater Industries along with Jitsuna and they immediately went to search for the ones who were going to be his staff. They entered their imrpovised staff room were they could sit down and discuss. Kater, Breman, Vlad, Jitsuna and him, from now on they will all be in charge of their own training section.

A few minutes later.

The 5 teachers stood in a podium infront of hundreds of students, they were from almost all ages, male and female, it didnt matter, they had prooven themselves and were worthy of standig there. Izuku stepped to the front along with Jitsuna.

Jitsuna: Attention!

Everyone stood attention.

Izuku: I would like to welcome everyone and congratulate you for standing here. This will be your opportunity to proove to yourself and to the outside world what you are capable. I want you to remember something, we are merely giving you the chance, if you succeed it will up to you, we will merely guide you and teach you knowledge, how you apply it is up to you. Also, remember, from now on, we are all in ths together, those who stand next to you are your brothers and sisters in arms, and we are meant to help each other, everyone around you has gone through different struggles, we all have different strengths and weaknesses, but thats alright, if you are strong in something where someone else is weak, help them, that way, we will all be able to grow, before trying to help the world, help those around you. I will make something clear though, I will not be trying to teach elephants to fly nor fishes to climb a tree, if you cant do something or you would wish a transfer, speak with us, we will find what better suits you and we will not judge you, but what I ask is fof you to decide, when you have at least tried. I will not ask you to be the greatest, I wont ask you to be perfect, I will just ask you to give the best of you, okay?
Students: YES SENSEI!!!

Breman leaned and whispered to Kater.

Breman: What a charmer.
Kater: Indeed, maybe his greatest power, is his ability to reach to people, and to rally them to him. 'Izuku.... With that mind you could be anything you want and excel at it, you could use those talents to manipulate people, you could stomp on everyone, and I doubt we would be able to stop you, yet you decided to use all those talents to help others, to give them the ability to maybe one day surpass you, some people would definitely think you are crazy, that you are wasting your talents, but this what you decided to do, you've come a long way since that first time you steppee into my office. With your views, you may be able to change the world, you can show us that we can work together and that we can thrive together.... Although... There will always be people who dont see it that way...'

Kater turned his head to a window above from which all the auditorium could be seen.