How It All Starts To Fall Apart...

Izumi opened her eyes, she appeared to be in a dark, empty void, the only thing that was there with her has nothingness, or so she thought... She was able to see two figures in front of her. She tried to get closer, but she couldn't move. The figures became more visible though, it was All Might and All for One; both of them were kneeling down, their heads lowered. Behind them, Izumi saw another figure, this time though, she didn't recognize it, all she could see of the person was that it was wearing a suit...

The scenery changed, and everything became brighter, as the light of flames that began to engulf it all. Izumi could now see the figure's body in its suit better, but its face remained covered by darkness. All Might and All for One disappeared, they were replaced by a bloodied, bruised Izuku laying on the ground, the figure standing on top of him. Izumi tried to scream to call Izuku, she tried to run towards him, but she couldn't move...

The flames around them started to die down, revealing all of Izumi's classmates, many Pro-Heroes, and Izuku's relations in Kater, virtually everyone who was at the Christmas party was there. Still, they were all bruised, blood was running down their body... The flames grew weaker, and when they were soft enough, the figure raised its hand, and with a simple wave of its hand, the flames were extinguished, and the light was gone... All that was left where to red eyes looking at her at a distance, but soon even they disappeared...

Izumi was once again left in complete darkness, but she saw a dim light at the distance that appeared to move closer. The closer it got, the clearer she could see a figure holding it. As the figure stood in front of her, she recognized it, she wasn't sure how, but she knew who he was...

"So, you are the ninth..." The First Holder of One for All said.

Izumi couldn't reply.

"Dark days lie ahead, the darkest days..." The First Holder extended its arms and placed the light on Izumi. "Don't let the light die, it will be a hard battle, but you are not alone..."

Other small lights appeared all around Izumi, revealing the ghostly figures of everyone Izumi knew.

"You will all be the light that shines in this darkness..." The First Holder said. "Stay strong, but most importantly, stay united..."

Izumi opened her eyes; she was now in her dorm's bedroom. She looked around, still, a bit confused by the experience. Izumi touched her own skin and pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She was sweating, and her breathing patterns were unsteady. Izumi looked at her clock, 11:30 pm... She stood from her bed and went to her wardrobe, taking a sports sweatshirt and putting it over her tank top. Izumi put on some sport shoes and stepped out of her room. She went out of the dorms and sneaked out of U.A.

"Maybe going for a walk will help me clear up my mind." Izumi thought.

She looked at the distance and sighed and went for a stroll.

Earlier that day, during the afternoon....

Izuku sat in his bed, in a few hours, he is supposed to join Mr Kater for a New Year's party in which some of the most influential and powerful people in Japan will be. It was January 1st, the first day of the new year, it is supposed to be a happy time, but Izuku couldn't really feel good... He took a photo he had on his desk and looked at it. That photo had been born a week before, it was of Eri, Mirio, Izumi and him... Eri had joined their lives a just a few months ago, and she had become an integral part of it... So, when she was forcefully removed from them a few days ago, everything truly changed...

Four days prior...

"What did you... say?" Nezu asked, a shocked expression in his face.

"As you heard." Bijon Sen said the newly appointed head of the H.P.S.C said. "The H.P.S.C will be taking direct custody of the girl." He said with a smirk.