Rebuild

Izuku stepped out of his old house and he saw Jitsuna standing next to the limo, he had a worried face.

Jitsuna: Was everything alright?
Izuku: Yeah.... Dont worry.

Izuku looked at Jitsuna and Jitsuna was able to distinguish a small smile in Izuku's face, so he couldnt help but smile a bit too.

Jitsuna: Alright!

Jitsuna opened the door for Izuku and then they drove off. Jitsuna was very much aware of Izuku's situation. He knew Izuku had been dealing with a lot of stress lately and he was worried what would happen if he ended up comfronting Inko, but from what he was able to see, everything was fine, and he was happy for the kid. Izuku had helped him get a new life after all, in that is something he will forever be grateful for, if there was one thing he could wish for, it would be for his little boss to have a happy life too, maybe that girl Shota will help him with that, Jitsuna thought.

They arrived at UA fairly quickly and after saying goodbye to each other, Izuku walked to his dorm, there were a few students in the common room, but Shota was not yet back Izuku noticed. Izuku went to his room. He collapsed into his bed...

Izuku has a lot of things in his mind, he is always thinking about way too much stuff, a normal person would probably breakdown from the stress, but Izuku needs to keep himself strong, for all of those that look up to him. Still that doesnt mean he doesnt want to lift some of that weight. Izuku took out his phone and dialed a number.

All Might: Izuku? Is something wrong?
Izuku: Why do you assume that?
All Might: Because you rarely ever call me, unless its important.
Izuku: Fair enough. Well.... I have something on my mind and is.... Well... I want to tell you that... I wish to tell Izumi and Shota about.... Him....
All Might: Oh... I see, and you called me to ask for my opinion right? Well I definitely say you should, but I guess that is not exactly the opinion you wanted, Izuku, they are not going to look at you differently just because of that, I'm certain.
Izuku: Since when have you been able to read the situation so thoroughly?
All Might: Hahaha! I've been practicing and researching.
Izuku: What you have a hand book too like the one you bring to class?
All Might: ...... No...

Izuku couldnt help but chuckle.

Izuku: You really are a lost case.... Thanks... Dad....
All Might: Anything for you, stay safe.

Izuku hung up and then spent the next few minutes thinking of ways to break in the news to the girls... He wanted them to be the first to know because well, Shota is his best friend and the one he has the most confidence with, and Izumi, well the trust that comes from being family is there, and he is certain Izumi has an idea about certain things but she has not said a thing to anyone, so he knows she can be trusted and he wants to strengthen the bond. Izuku is still scared though....

Izuku walked down to the common room and saw Shota, who had just arrive, talking with Izumi, convenient. Izuku took a deep breath and walked to them.

Izuku: Izumi, Shota, I would like of you could come with me, I need to talk with you both... Privately...

Izumi and Shota looked at each other in surprise, as this was the first time Izuku was doing something like this, even when he talked with Shota is not like he pulled her away to specifically talk with her, Izumi was in even more shock. Izumi was still dealing with the shock from Sir's death, but all of that went away, replaced by one thought, and it was her brother wanted to tell them something confidential, he trusted her enough to do it, so he was not going to let him down.

Izuku: So... Are you coming or...
Izumi: Y-yeah! Sure!
Shota: Of course!

Izuku walked back to his room along with Izumi and Shota. Once they entered, Izuku took a deep breath and turned to them.