USJ

Class 1A was on the bus as they were being transported to USJ for rescue training. As they were sitting on the bus, the students had engaged in conversation.

Kirishima: Who do you think the strongest ones are in our class?

Denki: To be honest, it is probably those 4 guys; their abilities are on another level. - he said as he pointed to Izumi and her group.

Bakugo: Of course, we are! We are the damn best!

Todoroki: Can you be any louder?

Bakugo: What was that, Icy-hot?!

Tenya: Bakugo! Keep your composure!

Tsuyu: Well, if we are talking about the power, I say it must be Izumi, ribbit.

Izumi: E-eh?

Uraraka: Tsu is right! You are a mighty one, Izumi!

Izumi: T-thanks!

Kirishima: You can genuinely be the next number 1! Your power is comparable to All Might!

Izumi: Y-you think?! 'I can't let them know my father is All Might'

Tenya: I do have to agree here; you really are proper hero material.

Shota: A hero that cant wake up early...

Izumi: Hey! It's not my fault! Izuku is the one who wants to be like 30 minutes early!

Shota: If it weren't for him, you would be arriving late, and you know it.

Izumi: T-that's not..... Yeah, you are right...

Shota: You only woke up really early today because Izuku probably dragged you out of your bed.

Izumi: .....

Tsuyu: Who is this Izuku?

Uraraka: Oh, that is Izumi's brother!

Kirishima: Wait, you have a brother?

Izumi: Half-brother, really.

Tenya: Those he study here in UA?

Izumi: He does.

Mina: Huh? How have we never seen him?! What are you doing, Izumi?! I bet the good looks run in the family!

Tooru: Yes! Yes!

Izumi: Girls! And w-well he is in the support course, though you have probably seen him already, he wears a respiratory mask and has a metal arm.

Kirishima: Oh, yes! I have seen him, he looks so cool!

Tokoyami: He looked mysterious.

Mina: Oh yeah, I remember seeing him! Even with the uniform on, you can still see his muscles!

Izumi: W-well, he does practice martial arts. 'Though I only discovered it recently as he said it to my parents so they would let him go to his dojo after school.'

Ojiro: Eh?! Is he a martial artist? I have to meet him then!

Tenya: What quirk does he have?

Izumi: W-well...

Bakugo: That nerd doesn't have a quirk.

Kirishima: He doesn't? That is why he is probably in the support course, but still, he looked manly! I want to meet him!