What I want to do

As the final battle came to an end. Izumi helped to get Izuku to the infarmary, despite him refusing help after Izumi's much inisistance he accepted. After walking for several minutes they finally arrived at Recovery's Girl office. As they entered, Recovery Girl immediately smacked Izumi in the head with her.

R.G: You girl! You have to learn to measure your power! You could have killed your brother!
Izumi: B-B-But-
R.G: No buts!

And with that she smacked Izumi in the head once more and she fell to the ground.

Izuku: As much as this is amusing for me, I was the one that asked her to go all out.
R.G: *sigh* You idiot boy, while you have prooven yourself to be quite strong, you probably now that your sister has a terrifying power.
Izuku: I know it first hand. I wanted to know at what sort of level I could compare.
R.G: *Sigh* You really are a knuckle head. Come on sit in the bed. I have to examine you throughly especially due to your condotion.
Izuku: Very well.

As Recovery Girl was about to start treating Izuku, suddenly the door bursted opend as Shota entered.

Shota: Izuku!
R.G: Aaaaaaaaaaa! Do hou want to give me a heart attack?!
Shota: S-sorry!
Izuku: Oh Shota.

Shota then made her way to where Izuku was.

Shota: Are you okay? Does anything hurt?
Izuku: Calm down Shota, I'm quite alright I will live, or tell me, did you not beleive in my strength?
Shota: I beleive in your strength, but.....

She turned to Izumi who was on a char.

Shota: ..I also beleive in her stupidity.
Izumi: Eh?
Izuku/R.G: Hm, good point.
Izumi: Ah?!

Izumi sank further into the chair she was in with an aura of depression around her.

Izumi: Et tu, Shota?

Shota then turned back to Izuku.

Shota: Anyways, I am glad you are okay.
Izuku: Thanks.
Shota: While.... I have nl doubts in your skills.... Please be careful in what you do.

Izuku let chuckle.

Izuku: I am not like Izumi you know?

Shota let out a small giggle.

Shota: That's true.
Izuku: Anyways if I died, then I wouldng be able to fulfill the promise we made to have a duel and I dont break promises.

Shota gave him small smile.

Shota: That's right.... I will be leaving now, I dont want to keep bothering you or Recovery Girl.
R.G: About time!
Shota: Izumi lets leave. See you later Izuku!
Izuku: Oh yes, see you.

After that Izumi and Shota stepped out of the room.

Recovery Girl gave a small smile and then she began to check on Izuku.

R.G: 'Im glad they boy has started to recover.... I still remember when that idiot Toshinori called me and in a crying mess told me what had happened... I swear I could have smacked him through the phone.... So seeing him like this is a great progress.... He seems to be more comfortable around the Todoroki girl, their relationship probably wasnt bad before this, though with her sister.... She seems to have gained Izuku's trust and respect when it comes to battleing each other..... Like rivals.... But he still has some frustration which he releases in the form of those passive-aggressive remarks... I wonder.... Will she be able to progress to the next level..... And gain Izuku's trust on a personal level?

Meanwhile outside the office.

Izumi: Hey Shota.

Shota turned to Izumo who had a smirk on her face.