My chance

Izuku stood outside of the massive corporate buildings of Kater Industries.

He stood there his eyes widened as he admired the massive building.

Izuku: Awesome...

Izuku finally snapped back into reality.

Izuku: 'What am I doing I will be late!'

Izuku entered the building and saw a lot of activity inside. Men and Women in formal looking clothes walking all around along with other humanoid people. Some were carrying documents and others were on a phone call, just what you would expect from the H.Qs of one of the biggest companies in the world.

Izuku walked to a desk were what he assumed was the receptionist was.
Izuku approached her.

Izuku: Hello.
Receptionist: Hi! What can I do for you.
Izuku: I was told to be here, my name is Izuku Midoriya.
Receptionist: Oh! Mr. Midoriya please come with me the boss is waiting for you!
Izuku: Thanks.

The receptionist stood up and Izuku followed her into an elevator.

Receptionist: The boss is excited to meet you, also we are at your full disposal if you need anything.
Izuku: Oh thanks, but I dont need anything right now and I wouldnt like to abuse.

The receptionist gave him a smile and then the doors of the elevator opened.

The receptionist stood up and walked to a door. She knocked it and an elderly looking man opened it.

 She knocked it and an elderly looking man opened it

Reception: Enrico, Mr. Midoriya is here.
Enrico: I see, its good to meet you Mr. Midoriya, I'm Enrico, the boss' personal butler.
Izuku: A pleasure to meet you to. Although its not necessary to call me Mr.
Enrico: As you wish young Midoriya. Please follow me.

Izuku followed Enrico into the room and the receptionist closed the door behind them. Enrico walked into big wooden door and knocked on it.

Enrico: Mr. Kater, young Midoriya is here.

Enrico opened the door and turned to Izuku.

Enrico: Please go inside.
Izuku: Thanks.

Izuku then went inside and Enrico closed the door. Izuku saw Zabier sitting behind his desk.