The Characters

Authors Note:

Hey lovely and fellow Les Misérables fans!! I just wanted to say some things before the story starts. I don't own any of the characters except the ones I have created. All the others are creations of Victor Hugo's novel, and I am just playing them out as I believe they would behave, think and act. (Obviously, I might be wrong and if so, do correct me!) Anyways, lately. . . And by lately, I mean, in the past years. I have been a very big fan of Les Misérables, and I decided to give this fanfic a try. I may not continue writing if I don't feel comfortable or just get bored, which I am not sure. . .

Okay, okay, I will shut my mouth, now.

Here's a brief introduction of the characters I have created and the ones that will appear in this story!!

1.

༺ ✒️𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖖𝖚𝖊✒️ ༻

Full name : Nicolette Francine Lamarque

Name Meaning(s) :

- Nicolette : "Victory of the People"

- Francine : "From France" or "Free one"

Nicknames :

- Colette : Commonly used by everyone, especially her friends (Les Amis L'ABC). Grantaire was the first one to come out with the name and ever since then, people have been using it.

- Soize / Ange : The two nicknames have to be her brother's favorite ways of calling her. It is also used whenever she gets in trouble and her parents want to scold her in a 'friendlier' manner.

- Patria : The people's Patria. The daughter of the people's man. The icon of resistance and revolution. Patria is the name the people use, and also, the most powerful nickname of all.

- L'Intouchable / Oiseau Rare : Both are used in a good and bad way to refer to her. Nicolette seems to have no interest or little one when it comes to romantic love and many fellows started calling her the untouchable. On the other hand, the rich people of Paris like calling her a 'rare bird' for her uncharacteristic behaviors which are not common or accepted in women.

Born : 14 of July 1808, Paris.

Gender : Female

Pronouns : She/her

Marital Status : Single

Family : General Lamarque (Father), Nicolas François Lamarque (Older brother, born on 2 May 1806), and Marie Therese Lamarque (Mother)

Looks : Long wavy dark brown hair, olive skin, fade freckles, deep emerald green cat-shaped eyes, plum natural rose lips with a healthy white smile, oval face with refined nose, an hourglass body, both her ears are pierced and most of the times carry simple earrings. She is medium height and slightly slim, although that does not stop her from being strong and healthy. Nicolette likes to keep herself clean, although she has no fear of dirt and hard work. Her smile lights up the room and always reveals a faded dimple on the left side of her face.