Chapter 5: Wrong & Right

Author's Note:

Hello beautiful people, I am just jumping in to tell you that there is a long chapter ahead. Again, I do not own the video so credits to the owner. Anyways, you probably can guess who is going to be in this chapter.... ;)

Please remember to comment, share the book, and vote!!

-Vive La France-

༺༻ 1823༺༻

Nicolette was awakened by the bouncing on the bed, slowly her eyes opened and she saw the little girl jumping on the wide bed. A chuckle escaped Éponine's lips as she noticed that Nicolette was awake.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle," The young one sang in a sweet voice, still jumping around. Nicolette sat up, loving this new happiness in her. "Did you sleep well, 'Ponine?"

"Indeed I did! Never in my life have I slept better!?" Nicolette grabbed the little hand making the little girl sit on her lap. "Well, now you will get dressed like a little diva and know that whenever you want you can sleep here."

"Really!?" The girl started clapping and then hugged Nicolette who stood up and walked to the bath. "I will go first and then you can come in."

"Again?"

"Oui, I have to shower every day." Nicolette took a quick bath and then Éponine did. After the bath, they both got into brand clean inner gowns. While the little one sat on the armchair, Nicolette placed the corset on and then selected the clothes for her and the girl.

"You look marvelous!" The soft voice approved the outfit that Nicolette was wearing:

Nicolette had decided to wear something different, something more elegant but still simple

Nicolette had decided to wear something different, something more elegant but still simple. "Well that's a big word for a young girl, thank you so much! Now, your turn!"

The girl jumped off the seat and Nicolette started getting her dress in a simple white gown:

The girl had happiness shining in her eyes as she was glancing at her reflection in the grand mirror, she spun around and then stood still as Nicolette combed her hair into a neat plaid

The girl had happiness shining in her eyes as she was glancing at her reflection in the grand mirror, she spun around and then stood still as Nicolette combed her hair into a neat plaid. Then waited as Nicolette combed her hair all up in a neat bun, it was rare for her to look like this, but she felt pleased. Why did she do this? Maybe she wanted some mouths to drop... Just maybe.