Characters

༺ 💎 Eliot  Rene  Guinart💎 ༻

༺  💎 Eliot  Rene  Guinart💎 ༻

Born: December 8 of 1805.

Family: Son of a powerful baron. One of the sons who are married and out of the country. Aceline Nanette Guinart is one of his younger siblings. Eliot is the fifth oldest, right after three other boys and two girls.

Nicknames: The people in his inner circle call him 'Eli', most of his business friends and colleagues call him 'Rene'. Others know him as 'Monsieur Guinart'.

Looks: Like his younger sister, Aceline, he has dirty blonde wavy hair. Elegantly combed back. He is tall, well build, and very stiff. His sharp look in his face, however different from Enjolras. Unlike Aceline, he has beautiful crystal blue eyes yet they aren't as icy as Enjolras. His skin is a little tan because of the warm sun of Spain, his lips are thin but rosy and he always has a perfect, but secure, smile on them. His jaw is marked, and he has a defined elegant nose that is covered with faded freckles; almost invisible.

Scent/Perfume: Strong Wood.

Hobbies: Since he grew up in a family of democratic, the boy was interested in Politics and Law. But while he grew he learned to love Philosophy, History, and Economics; becoming a very important man around Europe. He particularly loves riding horses and leaving humble but well. Like any man of his class, he likes hunting. Along with something very peculiar, drawing by his Spanish wife, Lucia Dolores Hernández; he shares a bright life with their one baby girl; who he treasures and adores. The name of his baby girl has been inspired by one figure he always admired... Nicolette Francine Lamarque. Therefore, the girl's name is Patria Lucienne Guinart.

Short background story: Since very young Eliot and Aceline were very close to him she was his bright in the dark and acted like twins. As they grew, Aceline came to know Nicolette; who became his first actual love. He cherished the brunette with all his heart and then also feared the power the girl healed. To him, Nicolette was a goddess and the future, while to her, he was just another blonde french boy. Once he turned 18, he started traveling and ended in Spain. Meeting a fine Spanish lady, who he somehow was reminded of Nicolette. Soon after they both married, and stayed in a strong sunny country. Eliot still liked Nicolette, perhaps not as a mistress but in a companion and friend way. He thought and knew that she was going to change the world...

༺ 🌧 Timothée  Maximilien  Bonfils 🌧 ༻

༺  🌧 Timothée  Maximilien  Bonfils 🌧  ༻