Under Claire's Shadows

The Luna entered the room irritably, she let Mona twirl for her and gives her a very hesistant OK.  Mona still has questions  about her mother and her intriguing love affair with the Alpha. But the Luna's temper changed from nice to gruesome as soon as Mrs. Wilson mentions her mother's name and their resemblance and on how beautiful she is.  She bade goodbye to the mother and daughter,  wherein the latter gives her a calling card (not the business one) that has her personal contact number,  home number and home address. Mrs. Wilson invites her for tea whenever she's free.  She put the calling card on her pocket and made a mental note to place it among her important keepsakes.

The Luna on the other hand,  cancels the appointment with the wedding planner,  saying she's done for the day. For Mona,  that is a good thing. She's tired of her snide remarks too. 

She immediately went to her room and lay there thinking how  she crave for her mom's presence.  How little she knew about her and her many what ifs. She took the calling card in her pocket and stared at it for a long time. A knock wakes her from her reverie.

"Can I come in?" It was Troy.  She immediately stood up and ran to the door.

"Hi! How's Dad?" it was her excited greeting.

"Getting better.  But his cold is really nasty." he reported

"Did he went to the clinic for a check up?  What about medicine? Is he eating well?" these are Mona's tirade of questions,  Troy just backs off giggling.

"He'll be fine Mona.  Your Dad is strong,  a cold won't take him down. Don't  stress yourself too much. And when he's up and going, he promised to visit you." Troy said reassuring her.

"Really?  But I can stop myself from worrying.  I'd  still want you to check on him once in a while to make sure he's fine... " she said stubbornly.

"Yes,  I will. What's that? " pointing to the calling card in her hand.

"Mrs. Wilson's calling card.  She's my Mom's bestfriend and she invited me for tea. She is very nice.  I like her." she told him animatedly including her meeting with the gorgeous designer Ms. Joyce.  Mona thinks that Joyce and Troy will be a perfect match!  She laughs about it. 

"What's funny?" he asked, a brow arching.

"Nothing!" she giggled as a child.  Maybe she'll introduce him to Ms. Joyce and see what will happen.  She giggle even more.

"What is it?" Troy asked raising his voice a pitch higher. He don't like it when Mona is acting like that,  she's surely making something in her head that undoubtedly includes him.

"Nothing, okay?  I am just thinking for a long bubble bath." she said still smiling sheepishly. Troy just rolled his eyes on her. How many times would he tell her that she's not a good liar?  She immediately run to her bathroom laughing.  Troy left Mona's room and decided to take a walk.

Mona forgot what time it was, guess she enjoyed her time in the bath.  She went out and covered herself with a bathrobe.  Her hair dripping wet, she wrapped a towel to it.  She immediately went to the walk-in closet but shrugs and left, realizing those are not her clothes.  Wait. What? She opened it again and it really was not her clothes! All there in were branded dresses and apparels. Her sneakers were gone too, and were replaced with sandals in varying heels' height. She gaped.  A maidservant was arranging her covers, she asked went to the gi amd asked hysterically.

"Where are my clothes?"  she turned to the maidservant. The latter looked down,  guilty eh?

"The Luna ordered us to remove all your clothes and replace it with those." she politely replied