SPLINTERING SOULS

splinter(v): break or cause to break into small sharp fragments.

soul(n): the spiritual essence of a person

A psychologically tortured girl finds out there are worse things her nightmares can lead her to than social exclusion when they lead her to the serial killer that has been terrorising her hometown

A psychologically tortured girl finds out there are worse things her nightmares can lead her to than social exclusion when they lead her to the serial killer that has been terrorising her hometown. Coincidentally she ends up framed for murder and watching the woman who raised her disappear before her eyes, she has to prove her innocence, maneuver a world stitched together by the stuff of her literal nightmares and protect those she cares for all while surviving a deadly game of cat and mouse before she's sent to the gallows for something she did not do.

This book is part of an on-going collection of books with different characters linked by the same timeline and universe, formally known as the 'Strange Creatures' Universe, you do not need to read all the books in any particular order as spoilers will be minimal but this is the order of the books.

MAIN SERIES

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Splintering Souls - Book #1(Paranormal-Fantasy)

Malignant Memories- Book #2(Paranormal Fantasy

The Unseelie Queen-Book #3(Fantasy/Low-Fantasy)

The Issue Of Lycanthropy- Book #4(Paranormal-Werewolf)

Of Cauldrons And Claws - Book #5(Paranormal-Werewolf)

Bad Girls Don't Cry - Book #6(Teen Fiction-Action)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This book is Splintering Souls, if you're reading this story on any other website that isn't wattpad you're at risk of a malware attack and should leave that website immediately, you can read this story through wattpad on my profile @zaliwritesofficial