𝘖𝘯𝘦

"Leave me alone, will you?" Mark calmly said, rejecting the younger's offer to have lunch.

The younger smiled, he knew he would reject his offer. So he wrapped his arms around the older to tease him more.

"What the fu— get off me!" he said while pushing him away, a little harder this time.

He removed his hands and smiled at Mark again. He faced the arguing Jaemin and Jeno and asked them instead.

"Guys, lunch?" he happily asked and the boys agreed.

It has always been like this, it's been two years since the both of them met. It was his first day of being a trainee and Mark was already well known on the company, being able to dance, rap and sing, it was easy to capture anyone's attention.

He liked him, after hearing him sing alone on the practice room. He didn't know that the older can sing, all he knew was he is a rapper. He started wanting to get close to him after that, but he was never successful.

"When are you going to stop that longtime crush, Lee Donghyuck?" Renjun sighed as they reached the cafeteria.

He was there first, Donghyuck wasn't planning to eat lunch with them if Mark said yes. And all of them knew he said no because he's there.

"Maybe if i succeed?" he giggled as he drank his cola.

Giving up is not on his dictionary, so he will try again, it's not a big deal.

"By the way, have you heard of the new dance teacher?" Jeno suddenly spoke.

"Yeah, heard he's scary and strict" Jisung replied, looking quite uneasy.

"Don't be nervous Jisung, you dance well" Chenle— the new trainee said.

The boys are set to debut months from now, since they knew that they are going to be debuting together as "Dream", they got close eventually. Mark is kind of distant sometimes though, he's much closer to the other units. They decided to go to the dance studio after that, they are set to meet the new instructor today, he saw Mark sitting on the corner with his earphones.

The instructor came after a few minutes, he was indeed strict looking. He said he wanted to see the routines first but Mark kept messing up.

"Are you here to play?" the instructor said.

Mark bowed and he shook his head. Donghyuck knew right away that Mark is unwell.

"He must be overworking himself again" he whispered to himself.

He felt pity for the older. He wanted to comfort him, he was set to debut on different units so he's practicing a lot recently, he looked so worn out.

They finished the first day of rehearsals after that. He went to the older to cheer him up.

"Hey-"

"Not today, leave me alone" he coldly said before the younger could even say a thing.

"I just want to know if you're-"

"I said leave me alone! Can't you understand that?!" he shouted which startled the younger.

As if on cue, other members entered the room. The noise suddenly disappeared when they opened the door.

"What's happening?" Taeyong asked, looking at Jeno and the others. His eyes landed on the younger.

Almost crying, he ran and stormed out of the room.

"Liking you is hella tiring, Mark Lee" he thought.