𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

It's been days since that park thing happened. After what happened to Yuta, all of Mark's attention is on him.

Donghyuck understands that he needs him at the moment. It's actually nothing for him, he doesn't mind at all.

Since the group has finished shooting their mv and other future promotions, the company gifted them a month break, they are free to do anything they want, which is why all he does was play games and eat out with Taeil.

He hasn't heard of Renjun in a while so he was a little worried for the older. After having dinner he told Taeil and Taeyong to go home without him because he wants to visit the Dream's dorm.

Arriving there he saw everyone was quietly watching a movie, they never heard him come in. He quietly sat on the floor next to the sofa and joined them watching.

Later on Jaemin noticed him and smiled at his arrival, "Didn't saw you there hyuck, what's up?"

Every turned to him by surprise, "Just missed hanging out with you all, you don't mind if I sleep in right?"

All of them shook their heads aside from Renjun who was still quietly watching the movie in front of him.

"Not at all, you can sleep at Renjun's room like before" Jeno suggested as he pointed at Renjun.

He can see that Renjun was hesitating so he spoke, " It's fine I can sleep on the sofa"

"You can sleep on my room" he shortly replied, giving the younger a short look.

He smiled in response, everyone turned their look back on the tv after that.

"What happened in here again?" Jaemin asked while scratching his head.

"I have no idea" Jeno replied while grabbing the remote.

"Should we pick another one? So Haechan can watch from the beginning?" he asked and everyone nodded their heads.

"Alright! I'll order the food!" Jisung excitedly said.